Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check this out son. I think our team is over confident. I mean making statements like 50 seems to low and other stuff might have been encouraging but it can also make players relax and not worry when the games count. JKidd needs to be a leader and call the whole bench, RJ and VC out. He needs to do what Dirk Nowitzki did to Eric Dampier and call out his team in public. I know it's still early in the season but how come in pre season our team looked gelled and stuff and since the season started they are playing like strangers. The problems this team faces are hard to fix. We have a bunch of old guys who struggle trying to play D. You can't teach youth. How can our bench get better anyway? I doubt that Jmac is a extension like Kidd said, he's a bench player. Kidd needed to make it seem like we are the underdogs and no one picked us to do anything. Instead he madfe it seem like we were automatically in the playoffs, go to the ECC and etc... Kidd needs to go on air and call out HIS team.

·
Registered
4,734 Posts
I think McInnis played a good game tonight though. He has improved considerably from previous games. Its either that, or maybe the other players just seemed to play so badly that his game kinda looked good. :angel:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts