Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is horrible.Lakers games are never gonna be the same now.The lakers have to keep this dynasty alive they cant let it go for Chicks sake.They have to keep it going in his honour.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Originally posted by <b>beautifulkobe</b>!
This is horrible.Lakers games are never gonna be the same now.The lakers have to keep this dynasty alive they cant let it go for Chicks sake.They have to keep it going in his honour.
Laker games are never going to be the same without Chick to the fans. Shaq and Kobe didn't hear Chick anyway. I don't think they will win the championship next year. I am deaply saddened that he died, but I don't think that will affect Shaq and Kobe.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Malakian</b>!
I don't think they will win the championship next year.
Out of curiosity, who did you pick to win it all last year ?

I am guessing Shaq and Kobe will dedicate 4-Peat to Chick.

·
Registered
293 Posts
The year Wilt Chaimberlain died Shaq and Kobe dedicated the year to him and won their first title. (Remember how the Lakers wore a black strip across their jerseys?) This season will be dedicated to Chick. The team now has something to build upon to for their next title. I predict a Laker's four-peat.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.