Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is it just me or does Tommy T, snapper Jones want Sacramento to win?

Tommy T. picked Sacramento to win the West, snapper Jones is an announcer for the trail Blazers -- go figure

do people really want to see Sacramento play New Jersey or Boston?

its halftime, let's see how we do

·
Site Founder
15,518 Posts
Snapper Jones is the commentator for the Portland Trail Blazers...so of course he has had his heart broken time and again by the Lakers.

He always roots for teams against the Lakers.

Walton just babbles.

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
Ron said:
Snapper Jones is the commentator for the Portland Trail Blazers...so of course he has had his heart broken time and again by the Lakers.

He always roots for teams against the Lakers.

Walton just babbles.
LOL! Walton does babble! Usually, Walton is profuse in his Laker worshipful moments....he is pro- BIG men, and he loves Shaq, as any big man would.

Snapper tries hard to be in the same room with Walton. One must give him an "A" for that effort, alone! :D

I think Marv & Snapper do as well as can be expected, seeing as how working with Walton must be difficult - at best!

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
Snapper seems to be there only to balance out Walton. I personally prefer to listen to Chick and Stu on the radio or internet while my TV is on mute.

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
Jemel Irief said:
Snapper seems to be there only to balance out Walton. I personally prefer to listen to Chick and Stu on the radio or internet while my TV is on mute.
I think you're in good company, as a lot of us do that. Sometimes the Mute button comes in very handy! :laugh:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Walton

Walton is obvioulsy riding the Lakers every time he opens his mouth. I don't blame them for not liking the Lakers, I hate them. They have all those damn bandwagoner celebs who don't cheer because they cant be seen having fun.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts