Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
10,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's too early, but the way the team is playing right now it doesn't look promissing, so do you think there will be a trade or major changes come trade dead line?

·
heatseeker
7,066 Posts
I do see this, Nets x factor this year was Collins and although the bench is solid 3pt shooters should be added to this team , A perfect guy i could think of that would fit perfect here is Jurmaine Jones.

·
Registered
4,734 Posts
inuyasha232 said:
he will probably do one just to get a big that can block, but its wat he gives up that concerns me.
Yes, I only hope that if indeed this happens, then I only hope its for the good of the team. And that it actually will improve the team significantly. :angel:

Reactions: L

·
Nets Fan
10,426 Posts
Lakermike05 said:
I do see this, Nets x factor this year was Collins and although the bench is solid 3pt shooters should be added to this team , A perfect guy i could think of that would fit perfect here is Jurmaine Jones.
I would love Jumaine Jones, his 3pt ability would be a nice fit since he can spread the floor and hes a big body.

·
Registered
8,413 Posts
i think the level of big men we should be aiming at r haslem,skinner,dale davis,danny forstson,adonal foyle,KT,harrigton(al),chris kaman(i know hes ugly but deal w/it) and drew gooden.

·
Registered
3,079 Posts
i think the level of big men we should be aiming at r haslem,skinner,dale davis,danny forstson,adonal foyle,KT,harrigton(al),chris kaman(i know hes ugly but deal w/it) and drew gooden.

Not happening.

I wouldnt hate Godoen if cheap, hes got a knack for boards

·
Registered
8,413 Posts
MarionBarberThe4th said:

Not happening.

I wouldnt hate Godoen if cheap, hes got a knack for boards
im just sayin these r the type of guys we should be looking at.

·
Registered
3,079 Posts
inuyasha232 said:
im just sayin these r the type of guys we should be looking at.

I know, but Kamans not happening is all im saying

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
a trade for a big man yes, a major trade im not sure. does a major trade meaning getting kg? does it mean involving one of our big3? involving multiple players for multiple players? i cant see anything dramatic happening like a kg deal or one of the big3-4 getting traded. i can see a trade for ely or wilcox happen where they would/could help us in certain departments this year and next year, but they are not franchise changing players. if anything, i think there could be players brought in and eventually used as pieces for a bigger trade (yup, the trade that comes to mind is kg because of reports that ratner or rod wants/ed kg. im not saying it would happen, im just trying to think like rod could be thinking. bringing in players who have potential and are appealing so he doesnt have to give more than what he would have now). im not sure if this is correct, but dont rj and twins contract become normal and are no longer byc after this season? if thats true, then i think it would be more realistic to see a 'major' trade this summer where rod could use rj and twin as chips.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts