Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

her names seems Janaina according to the pics,but I searched everywhere for her profile or sth,got nothing.I just bumped into her pics in a website,she was said to be the most beautiful girl in Russia,IMO,she is even the cutest in the world.does anybody have some ideas about her biography or whatever about her.thank u.:worship:

·
Registered
30,287 Posts
Whats wrong with this board now. People are looking at lil chicks when they should be looking at.

hell with the tots

·
Registered
515 Posts
She looks like the model in some cosmetic company commercial (I think it's l'oreal but i'm not sure). Something about clear skin cream for teens if I remember correctly.

BTW i say she's 12 !

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Well she does look young....in the pre-teen region (10-12). I don't know, at that age its always hard to tell if she'll be SUPER hot and regardless, physical beauty is somewhat subjective.

However, I do have a cousin who is 12 but when I showed the pictures to my friends they all thought she was 16-20...because she definately looks (and even acts like it). Sort of the JoJo effect. I've seen it work the other way too, especially when makeup is involved.

Sorry that I don't know more about her. I'm more focused on sorority girls :)

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Yeah, the thing about Jojo isn't that her looks are super surprising. I already knew about that she was 13 before I ever saw her on camera for the first time. And the thing is that makeup can really make an impact.

However, it is much more difficult to modify a person's voice, and Jojo simply does have a very mature and good singing voice. I heard her give an interview on the MTV VMA's and I must say that I was taken about by how deep and rich her voice sounded as well as with the amount of poise and composure she has....sort of the qualities needed to make it in the music industry.

Anyways, as for the russian chick, sorry that I don't know anything about her. Maybe if (or when) she picks up a tennis racket, America will become obsessed with her. .. :)

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
What is the deal with this board and 12 year old chicks?

·
Banned
4,660 Posts
Originally posted by <b>BabyBlueSlugga7</b>!
I'd like to eat her farts.

Often times I wonder if girls have thoughts like those.

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
oh,man,u guys all thought she was that young?:eek:

well,in the eyes of an Asian like me,she's not that so young as u viewed it.:D

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by <b>Kicito</b>!
She looks like the model in some cosmetic company commercial (I think it's l'oreal but i'm not sure). Something about clear skin cream for teens if I remember correctly.
oh,so seems she is just a common model of some company,not a entertainment star or what.i better give up looking out.:grinning:

·
Registered
515 Posts
lol

I was just tryin' to help you out ! Just saying that her face looks familiar and i think she's the girl in that commercial ! You know, just tryin' to give you some clue for your research . . .

1 - 18 of 18 Posts