Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on almost every board, and not just Chicago fans still say there is a way we get Kukoc for Erob in some sort of trade with the Bucks. Has this been printed ANYWHERE or have ANY sources to it? i would love for this trade to happen, but I think it's a stretch maybe b/c Milwaukee probably wants the caproom instead of Erob. Other players would have to be involved so maybe that's why they would do it, but I just want to know if anyone has a source for this or what.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Originally posted by <b>ChiBulls2315</b>!
on almost every board, and not just Chicago fans still say there is a way we get Kukoc for Erob in some sort of trade with the Bucks. Has this been printed ANYWHERE or have ANY sources to it? i would love for this trade to happen, but I think it's a stretch maybe b/c Milwaukee probably wants the caproom instead of Erob. Other players would have to be involved so maybe that's why they would do it, but I just want to know if anyone has a source for this or what.
Milwaukee DOES want the cap room, NOBODY wants "E-Rob," the Bucks will hold onto Kukoc until his contract expires, unless they can get something GOOD. And E-Rob AIN'T something GOOD, as you know!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts