Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Administrator
67,769 Posts
I'd selfishly like to see him next to The Brow on the Pelicans, but my gut says he stays in LA.

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
Dwight would not leave a city with Barry's Downtown.

·
Barrysdowntown
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lol, IDK about that one.

I don't see Kobe leaving next year, so there will be no youth are Dwight. He confessed his love and loyalty to Orlando and they have him everything he wanted.

Just see him taking off for another team.

·
Administrator
67,769 Posts
Kobe, Dwight, and Nash will all likely be back next season. If they can just get something of value for Gasol, they'll be back at the top of the league.

·
Registered
10,500 Posts
it's (Pau's contract) a big expiring next summer if nothing more but most teams have already cleared their books

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
I think it depends on how we finish the year. If we get knocked out in the 1st round, and Dwight is only getting 10 shots a game then I think he'll leave.

I think he wants to be the center of attention and its not happening in LA right now.

·
Jesus Shuttlesworth
17,071 Posts
He will 100% return. And he will 100% create controversey and drag the process out for no ****ing reason other than to be in the spotlight where he feinds to be with his annoying ass

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
He will 100% return. And he will 100% create controversey and drag the process out for no ****ing reason other than to be in the spotlight where he feinds to be with his annoying ass
I'd say 80% on staying and agree on the 100% for drama.

I could even see him trying a "Kobe or me" BS move just to stroke his own ego, even though that's obviously a no brainer due to age at this point. If the Lakers disappoint, he's going to make this process as difficult as possible and try to deflect any b;lame to everyone other than himself. All the while doing it with that dick head smile of his. "Me and Stan are best friends!"

**** you Dwight.

·
Registered
955 Posts
Go

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts

·
Barrysdowntown
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nice seats. I was there too but not quite as good of a section. What did those tickets cost on Barry's?

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App

Well, a month ago they were selling at $350 a ticket, the day of the game they were selling for $650 a ticket. The game became insane price wise..

But overall, clippers tickets are still selling at around half the price of a lakers seat. http://www.scpr.org/programs/take-two/2013/01/04/29954/despite-better-record-clippers-ticket-demand-trail/

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
Well, a month ago they were selling at $350 a ticket, the day of the game they were selling for $650 a ticket. The game became insane price wise..

But overall, clippers tickets are still selling at around half the price of a lakers seat. http://www.scpr.org/programs/take-t...e-better-record-clippers-ticket-demand-trail/
Yep. Been to 3 clipper games this year but only one laker game and it was a preseason game in Fresno I got in for free. Clipper games are more affordable, because the lakers are still a lot more popular of course! (Ron)

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App

1 - 18 of 18 Posts