Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
15,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if he gives interviews or if hes into the Chicago nightlife? Its just hard for me to understand someone at that age and that size not being aggressive or wanting to make some kind of stamp on his team and or in the league

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
15,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey Bulls fans help me out here. Just give me a little insight on what you think or might know.

·
Registered
8,604 Posts
Scottie Pippen does.

Q. Is this what you expected when you re-signed with Bulls?

I thought the experience would be a little better. I would think after three years (in the NBA) you would be professional enough to know some of the ins and outs of the game, some of the nuances of what it takes to win, how hard you have to play every night. To some degree we have veteran guys who have been in the league three or four years who don't play hard every night. They play at their own level and think they can be productive at that level.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/basketball/nba/bulls/2004-01-20-pippen_x.htm

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
15,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by <b>mizenkay</b>!
Scottie Pippen does.

Q. Is this what you expected when you re-signed with Bulls?

I thought the experience would be a little better. I would think after three years (in the NBA) you would be professional enough to know some of the ins and outs of the game, some of the nuances of what it takes to win, how hard you have to play every night. To some degree we have veteran guys who have been in the league three or four years who don't play hard every night. They play at their own level and think they can be productive at that level.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/basketball/nba/bulls/2004-01-20-pippen_x.htm
lol. A nice subtle shot at Curry and Crawford. Thats still not telling me if Curry gives interviews. I have never seen one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts