Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

Should theauthenticpost be banned from this 'league'?

• Yes

Votes: 15 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
theauthenticpost

Should theauthenticpost, a 34 year old tuesday night basketball scrub, be banned from the NBA (aka bbb)?

·
Chillin'
20,141 Posts
actually believe anything he says?

Or is he the 34 year old*edited* I described in the other thread, just starved for attention? I think this post will give us a better idea.

Originally posted by <b>therealdeal</b>!
Sure I'm fun.

Look at how much controversy , excitement and posting I've generated.

people even use me in their signatures.

I'm taking attention even from Janet and her tits.

·
Registered
3,819 Posts
Honestly, we need to stop making a big deal about all this. Were just adding fuel to the fire, the more posts we make about how he was wrong or what he is doing will make him comeback for more. So just ignore him.

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Charlotte_______</b>!
Honestly, we need to stop making a big deal about all this. Were just adding fuel to the fire, the more posts we make about how he was wrong or what he is doing will make him comeback for more. So just ignore him.
:yes:

:sleep:

·
Premium Member
12,113 Posts
This poll will be closed because you cant call out another poster like this. If you have a problem, pm someone, dont make a thread.

·
Registered
7,809 Posts
I understand what you are asking, but let me reply to your question.

He is not going anywhere. A moderator, if I remember correctly, among perhaps several others here, actually like his presence as a "balancing" presence. In other words going against the majority is appreciated. You might say "the trolling, the bashing, the non-stop baiting" and I understand. But he has been doing this for months. If anybody had a problem with him, they would have stopped it after a few weeks. But since this is saga has lasted for months and is not going to end anytime soon, just suck it up and deal with it.

That's what I learned to do. Not the answer you're looking for but that's the way some things are. We may not like it but we have to deal with it.

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
EVERYONE ADD HIM TO IGNORE LIST.

I'm officially out for good. The final vote on the poll is:

100% - against him
0% - for him

So, everyone should just IGNORE HIM

·
Top Of The Pops
27,472 Posts
Even if you don't like a poster, you can't create threads to call them out. therealdeal is really not in violation of any rules...holding an opinion that 99% of people dislike is not grounds for being banned.

Ignore him or argue with him but please don't use personal attacks or create threads to talk negatively about him (or any other poster).

·
Top Of The Pops
27,472 Posts
Originally posted by <b>remy23</b>!

He is not going anywhere. A moderator, if I remember correctly, among perhaps several others here, actually like his presence as a "balancing" presence. In other words going against the majority is appreciated.
See the other thread about therealdeal for the reason "nothing is being done about him."

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.