Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why are we even talking to that @#%^^ 6'11" waste of space??I know,hes from Utah and he played college ball with Miller.Nice thinking Layden...Now put the @#$% pipe down,go to rehab and let me introduce you to reality....You have the highest payroll in the league and we are a lottery team.....Try actively pursuing Keon Clark and maybe hell be interested..But hes not going to show up at the door and sign for half the exception...Jerome James showed you that..

In case you need to be introduced to some of your clever signings and acquisitions,there is a stiff named Knight you are paying some ungodly amount of money as well as your fellow Utah alumnae,Anderson and Eisly..Thats 20 million per......

Get Keon Clark...

And even the Phoenix must realise that Doleac is an embarrassment

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
Whats with Layden and his Utah obsession?:confused: This is ridiculous. Jarron Collins should be priority number one. Layden hasnt even scheduled a visit for Clark yet. However he has invited the 6-11 jump shooting "big man" Doleac in for a visit:upset: :mad: .... I cant take much more:cry:

GET JARRON COLLINS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!
NOT DOLE-CRAP!!!:no:

·
kiss my grits
18,629 Posts
Doleac is a top-level backup center. If Layden is planning on him as a backup, he is excellent for that position.

Not so great as a starting center though.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I cant believe for one second this is chaneys call.....I like doleac as a replacement for Felton Spencer...But not to Start..If thats as good as its gonna get we should have just scrapped the team and started rebuilding

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.