Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

Don't be suprised if Krause doesn't choose JWill

1361 Views 23 Replies 15 Participants Last post by  settinUpShop
I still don't believe he'll go with the obvious...It's kinna hard to trust Krause man, but we'll see.. I think if Yao Ming's gone, he will choose either Dunleavy Jr., Drew Gooden, or Caron Butler...

Believe me I desperately want JWill, but I doubt that Krause will choose the obvious..
1 - 4 of 24 Posts
Who cares whats obvious, that is not the point. Krause has not said a word one way or another. If Krause feels Jay Williams is the best player available at #2, he will take him. What's he going to do, take someone lousy at 2 so he can fool people two years down the road when we are picking around #20? I hope he does take him and I would be very surprised if he didn't. I'm not even sure I want a young vet anymore, I'm pretty sold on Jay Williams. Dunleavy is the only other possibility and let's face it, it is a remote possibility though I love Dunleavy, but Jay Williams is a great talent and a great fit.
Since nothing has happened yet, why complain now. I also want Jay Williams, but if Krause should pick Dunleavy and get estra goodies, I won't complain because the guy knows what he is doing. It also depends on what the extra goodies are. Still I have trouble believing that anything like that will happen. Jay Williams is the obvious choice.
Actually though I really like Arenas, I would not do a swap of picks for him and/or a big man. I think Jay Williams is a perfect fit for us. I prefer Jawbreakers and so does my dentist. It pays his kids tuition.
Curry and Chandler aren't going anywhere and Houston needs a center and there are no comparable centers who are available for a trade for Yao Ming. They are picking Ming no trades.
1 - 4 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.