• J.R. Smith

Votes: 10 43.5%

• Total voters
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who wil be the better pro? I think Dorell has more potential to be a better scorer. He also has the abilities to be a very good defender if he adds bulk to his frame and puts in the effort. J.R. will be more of an highlight reel, he is going to score points but not as easily as Dorell.

·
just foul
6,913 Posts
From what I understand of these guys, Dorell is the more balanced player, while Smith is more of a shooter/athlete. I would take Wright.

·
Beer Drinker!!!
8,247 Posts
They're both freak athletes with nice stroke for high schoolers!!!

Im gonna go with Wright cuz hes being groomed by Pat Riley!!!

·
Steal of the Draft
8,043 Posts
Wright. Mark my words, guy is teh next T-Mac.

Personally, if I was the Heat, I would go with a lineup like this:

Wade/Jones/Wright/Haslem/Shaq
or
Wade/Wright/Jones/Haslem/Shaq

Give him like 20 mpg, and let Person get the other minutes. Guys a stud.

BFreak.

·
That'll do Pigley...
51,262 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Blazer Freak</b>!
Wright. Mark my words, guy is teh next T-Mac.
He's not the next T-Mac. He plays more like Kobe than T-Mac.

The next T-Mac playing style wise is Shawne Williams (who was supposed to go to Memphis, but is attending prep school now).

·
Banned
4,016 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Hong Kong Fooey</b>!

He's not the next T-Mac. He plays more like Kobe than T-Mac.

The next T-Mac playing style wise is Shawne Williams (who was supposed to go to Memphis, but is attending prep school now).
cant really go wrong with ethier one kobe or tmac

·
Registered
515 Posts
Well i hope it's JR Smith coz otherwise my Hornets have really no future, well maybe at the next year draft we'll get some great prospect :) coz we surely gonna get lottery unless there's a miracle and we do a trade (not invovlving BD of course ;) )

Back on subject, Smith supposely has one of the best shoot of the draft and is one of the best athlete and very coachable, so i guess you can't go wrong with that !!!

·
Registered
7,278 Posts
J.R. Smith will most likely become a big time scorer, but may never succeed being the number option on the team. I see him more as an Iverson type player except six inches taller.

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
Let's see: 6'6" with a 40"+ vertical, range to 28', very coachable, likes to drive, has the tools to be a good defender, decent body already.

I'll take JR.

·
Registered
6,651 Posts
The guys picking JR Smith are just complimenting him rather than comparing him to Dorell.

What does JR have that Dorell doesn't? I think that's a better question to answer.

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
Originally posted by <b>gian</b>!
The guys picking JR Smith are just complimenting him rather than comparing him to Dorell.

What does JR have that Dorell doesn't? I think that's a better question to answer.
I can pick JR based on what I've read in scouting reports on Dorrell, but I'm not criticizing Dorrell until I've seen him play.

If that makes sense.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Originally posted by <b>gian</b>!

Well, I picked Smith coz i'm a hornets fan, so yeah i'm biased :D . Had the Hornets picked Wright i would have probably vote for him, since i don't see a major difference in their game from what i heard with the scouting report.

From what i get, if they both reach their potential : Dorrel = T-Mac & JR = Vince. I think you can't go wrong with that, either his fine with me, but i voted for the one of my favorite team !

And BTW, what does Dorell have that JR doesn't? ;)

·
Registered
11,761 Posts
I picked Smith because when I've seen him play, he looks very smooth and comfortable out in the court. I think he is going to be a star in the league and not even a Hornets fan whatsoever.

The guy is like Vince Carter IMO.

·
Registered
4,582 Posts
J.R. Smith is an idiot and alwasy truns the ball over and shoots horrible shots. He has horrible low basketball IQ and pouts on the bench. I saw him and the summer league and he will be a cancer for a team and be a total bust.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts