Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If Kristic is such a great center then tell how the hell he only has 6 triple doubles this season
2 guards and a forward have more double-double's than one of the league's best center's. (accoirdin to u guys) U got to be kiddin me that guy is to soft to be a great center of course he can shoot but the dude can't bang he ain't physical enough he is a softie and not what the Nets need to get back to the finals.

·
Registered
10,131 Posts
Vinsane said:
If Kristic is such a great center then tell how the hell he only has 6 triple doubles this season
2 guards and a forward have more double-double's than one of the league's best center's. (accoirdin to u guys) U got to be kiddin me that guy is to soft to be a great center of course he can shoot but the dude can't bang he ain't physical enough he is a softie and not what the Nets need to get back to the finals.
One of the most ignorant posts i've read in a while.

·
Banned
10,661 Posts
This thread is calling for trouble and i disagree with you big time friend.

Krstic hasn't even hit his prime yet and in the past couple of games, hes been carrying the Nets.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Vinsane said:
i guess getting 6 triple double isn't hard at all...
just overall dumb post.

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
He would get more rebounds if he wasn't trying to help the Big 3 get them instead. Twin & Curly box out to help the smaller guys get rebounds so they could get the fastbreak going. But I do agree that Nenad's weakness is still rebounding. He's got the offense but just needs to get more physical & better on defense.

·
Registered
5,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Air Fly said:
This thread is calling for trouble and i disagree with you big time friend.

Krstic hasn't even hit his prime yet and in the past couple of games, hes been carrying the Nets.
I gotta disagree first off this is a post about the nets people say things about Collins and the bench all the time there have even been hate posts about the best player Mr. Vince carter himself well I'm sick of it Kristic ain't as good as people make him out to be the only thing he can do is hit open ****s he hasn't really shown nothin besides that he aint a good low post scorer, defender, not a big time shot blocker, and is scared to bang with the big boys when he is playin actual centers and power forwards he always is in foul trouble my point is he needs to do what center are supposed to do it seems like whenever he gets the ball he looks to score why not go grab a rebound instead of lettin 3 players way smaller than u be the leadin rebounders

·
Premium Member
69,620 Posts
I didnt even care about the points he scored today, I was excited about the rebounds. I think the coaching staff should challenge him that every game he should get 6 to 8 rebounds. Am pretty sure he can. He even commented on the fact that his fouls have gone down, so definitely that helps with him not losing momentum

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
He's got the offensive skills that Darko doesn't. But I wish he had the athleticism of Darko & his great anticipation for blocking shots. Combine Nenad's offense w/ Darko's rebounding & defense, you've got a really good player. It reminds me of the frontcourt the Bulls used to have. Chandler lacked the offense & Curry lacked the rebounding & defense but they were great @ vise-vera. If you combined the 2, then you get an All-Star caliber player.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
I'm convinced more everyday that Vinsane doesn't really watch the games and only reads recaps and watches highlights on ESPN.

I wouldn'b be surprised if it where true.

·
Registered
14,837 Posts
The reason Krstic isnt more physical is because these damn refs call fouls on him for no reason. He hasnt been in foul trouble these last couple of games and is averaging 7 boards per game. RJ and Krstic have been carrying the team of late

·
Burned
18,770 Posts
People are certainly free to post baseless and ridiculous opinions here since this community is open for everybody.

There is no requirement that you have to actually watch basketball or have any idea what you are talking about to contribute to the forum.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Vinsane said:
I gotta disagree first off this is a post about the nets people say things about Collins and the bench all the time there have even been hate posts about the best player Mr. Vince carter himself well I'm sick of it Kristic ain't as good as people make him out to be the only thing he can do is hit open ****s he hasn't really shown nothin besides that he aint a good low post scorer, defender, not a big time shot blocker, and is scared to bang with the big boys when he is playin actual centers and power forwards he always is in foul trouble my point is he needs to do what center are supposed to do it seems like whenever he gets the ball he looks to score why not go grab a rebound instead of lettin 3 players way smaller than u be the leadin rebounders
goodness, you must never watch the nets, there is almost nothing in this post that is ture... bottom line, krstic will be a superstar possibly by next season, "he aint a good low post scorer"... your crazy, his dips and turns remind me of hakeem, watch krstic play some time, i think you'll agree with the rest of us.

·
Registered
8,452 Posts
Thank god we have Krstic. He's the best player on the team right now. I think they should go to him more until Vince gets his shot figured out. Krstic's presence has created some open opportunities for Vince, but he's still struggling. That's okay, Curly can carry them for awhile. Vince did it during the first 10 game streak and it's Nenad's turn now. ;)

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
ive said it before and ill said it again, vinsane hates 11 players on this team and likes 1

lets say rj hits a 3

he would prob complain "g0d damnit, give it to vc"

vc can take 25 shots and if kidd jacks up his 8th shot he will be mad.

·
Registered
5,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Drop_Dimes said:
goodness, you must never watch the nets, there is almost nothing in this post that is ture... bottom line, krstic will be a superstar possibly by next season, "he aint a good low post scorer"... your crazy, his dips and turns remind me of hakeem, watch krstic play some time, i think you'll agree with the rest of us.
How the **** is he as superstar all he can do is shoot the midrange jumper maybe a transition dunk or layup here and there but in the halfcourt offense he has no low post moves that work consisently and I have watched him play he is weak for a center gets stripped under basket numerous times gets blocked numerous times face maybe a superstar in the next 8-10 years but nowhere near it now Dwight Howard will be a superstar in a couple of years he is what you call a center not kristic

·
Burned
18,770 Posts
Vinsane said:
How the **** is he as superstar all he can do is shoot the midrange jumper maybe a transition dunk or layup here and there but in the halfcourt offense he has no low post moves that work consisently and I have watched him play
No comment necessary.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.