Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The show Double Dribble on Raptors TV is a saaaaaaad attempt to duplicate Pardon the Interuption. These two guys are complete morons. I can't stand to listen to Eric Smith talk. I would really like it if the show was taken off the air. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
731 Posts
overall, i thought Raptors TV is just bulls**t..... back in the preseason, they had the spurs preseason game and not a single Raps game? com'on, i got raptv for Raps game not Spurs game....
and they bought the sportsnet right and put it on as though they're doing anything....****, i paid to watch games that couldn't be watched (like last year)....it looks like TSN, TOR1, Sportsnet has all the games this year.....

·
Registered
4,400 Posts
Originally posted by <b>AdamIllman</b>!
The show Double Dribble on Raptors TV is a saaaaaaad attempt to duplicate Pardon the Interuption. These two guys are complete morons. I can't stand to listen to Eric Smith talk. I would really like it if the show was taken off the air. Any thoughts?
I think its a pretty good show. So what if it copies the format of another show..

·
duke of new york, a#1
16,132 Posts
Re: Re: Double Dribble

Originally posted by <b>Slasher</b>!
I think its a pretty good show. So what if it copies the format of another show..
I don't mind the show either. It is very much a PTI ripoff, but whatever, it is a good format and they cover a lot of topics in a short period of time.

Paul and Eric mostly just reitterate what Chuck, Jack, Leo, and the Toronto rag-writers say, though. You aren't going to get much groundbreaking analysis from these guys. More of a "what do you think, what I think" show than something constructive.

·
Registered
745 Posts
From what i've seen all Eric Smith does is criticize people non-stop.
I didn't really like what I saw either, it was garbage.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
What's the point of Pardon The Interruption and Double Dribble? They argue on 1 topic for only ONE minute, and it's either they've ran out of time to resume the argument, or they had a poor argument. Pffft, do they realize that there is only 1 minute to spend for a quality conversation, because they frequently talk over the 1 minute mark, so they should just expand the time to 2 minutes. Why would we even care about what they're saying, since we already know most/all of the topics? Pardon The Lame Show is the worst sports show ever PERIOD

·
Chillin'
20,141 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Slasher</b>!
MTV2 owns MuchMoreRetro.
Don't be stupid. MuchMoreRetro is simply greatness, anything that starts with Mtv or is associated with Mtv is automatically CRAP.

I'll take Motley Crue and the Cure over any crap Mtv2 plays any day.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts