Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok fellas...here is I think how it will all take place...
I just got off talking to some authorities and I think the Grizz are gonna get Butler at #4. Yeah ..thats right....no Gooden (thank god for that)....Also in the works is a deal for to Stromile and Dickerson to Minnesota for Wally and Mark Jackson.
I think this works out pretty well, though I am kind of sad to see Stromile leave.
But anyways, the lineup now looks pretty good.
With #32 they can get a C like Jamal Sampson or Jason Jennings and for #46 they get a PF like Aaron Mcghee or Lonny Baxter.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Grizzfan, I can't see West making any kind of deal involving Mark Jackson. This has got to be something you just came up with. I don't know if you had a chance to watch Jackson last season, but he turned out to be piece of junk. If you remember before Golden State traded him last season to the T'Wolves, they never played him because they knew other teams would get to see that he wasn't any good. Minnesota got this guy expecting him to be a big contributer in the playoffs, but they found out what Golden State knew all along, that he was a bunch of slop. Come on man, I know the Grizzlies are shopping Stro around, but I don't they'll make a trade just to be making it. And also, I'm gonna give West a lil more credit than that because I think he recognizes slop when he sees it. But, I think Stro will be traded and I think this will come back to haunt us in the long run.

·
Registered
872 Posts
trading stro and Michael for wall and Marc jackson ? not very good at all. i think the grizzlies really dont need a shooter like wally (well dont as other needs) i think they should try to get Andre Miller or Baron davis (very hard task) or a decent center (dale davis?) i dont think J-Will will start to play better only because west is here, so i expect the grizzlies to move him because he makes a lot of fool decitions. Andre miller its in shopping.. and west needs to try to get himefore cleveland moves him and what the grizzlies must do in draft ? i think the best they can do its trade their pick (unless they pick butler) because i dont think any other player can help them a lot, and west may be able to get something nice for that pick

1 - 3 of 3 Posts