Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
just foul
6,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They have some interesting rumors from newspaper articles about prospects:

- It looks like Telfair will likely enter his name, if nothing else, to see where he would go

- Chiriaev's stock is shooting up; apparently he has 1st round guarantees from at least 2 teams

- One scout said there's no 7-footer that could be drafted this year that has the skill level of Chiriaev; another scout said he could make an NBA rotation next year based on his passing and shooting

- Along w/ the obvious Howard and Smith, Al Jefferson and Robert Swift are pretty much locks to go pro

- Scouts are completely unimpressed w/ David Harrison's demeanor and attitude.

- Nigel Dixon looks like a solid 2nd round pick; 320lbs - only 8% body fat!

- Deng will not make the jump anytime soon.

Looks like Chiriaev is the real deal. I'm anxious to see him in NBA competition.

Draft Rumors

·
Premium Member
3,533 Posts
I like Al Jefferson, he seems like he could be a very good player. Nigel Dixon will be a good backup center, his size is insane!

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Nigel Dixon can consider me a fan! I believe he has a bright future ahead of him. Who else in the league today has his size? Only one name comes to mind for me. Of course, Dixon doesn't have the athleticism of Shaq, but he's got good enough skills to log time as a Shaq stopper.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Originally posted by <b>ThatBlazerGuy</b>!
But who knows he may turn out decent. Remember how bad the Toronto HS competition is.
what would make you say that??
have you ever read/seen/heard anything of t-dot basketball before this guy hit the scene??

im not saying that toronto is the next new york or anything close to that but ive read from multiple sources that the city of toronto has numerous good teams/players.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.