Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would all you Cavs fans trade Andre Miller to the Magic? This is what we should be offerring:

Magic get:
Andre Miller

Cavs get:
Darrel Armstrong
future 1st round pick

Why its good for Orlando:
Dre would fit right into the Magic offense with his incredible passing and other good qualities that he will bring to the team.

Why its good for Cleveland:
This is good because you are getting an experienced sparkplug in Armstrong and also you would save alot of cap room by trading Andre Miller. If we give you the future draft pick you would have enough room for getting the high schooler LeBron James.

PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENTS TO THIS TRADE!

·
Registered
25 Posts
I say no, cuz Miller could be a star and putting the #'s he is putting up looks good for him in the future. I like the trade itself but the cavs arent guranteed James, if we were then i would go for it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
No way

Armstrong has to be what 33? There is now way we would trade a young player with all star potential for a pg that will soon be in his mid 30's and a future pick that will in all likelyhood be a late first rounder. No Thank You

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
I have to agree

with the others, I like Armstrong, but he is getting a bit old. Got a different player in mind? Also, the 1st Rounder you are offering, is that yours or some other teams that you got in trade? If it is yours, then it is not good for us... you guys SHOULD be in the playoffs, especially with Andre.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Here's a better offer then:

Clippers future 1st rounder that we own
Darell Armstrong or Troy Hudson

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
not Hughes

I would do Danny Fortson and the #3 for Andre.... but I don't think my opinion counts.

T-Mac.... I'm not sure a FUTURE Clips pick would be any better for us than a Magic pick.... both teams should be playoff teams... especially Orlando if Grant can come back. Clips have a lot tougher competition out west to make the playoffs tho.

In any case, I don't want Hughes or Odom, for what it's worth.

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Trade for Andre Miller

No way!

Darrell Armstrong is getting close to retirement, maybe 3-4 more years. A first round pivk from Orlando is no good. If they had Andre Miller, T-Mac and a healthy Grant Hill, that pick could be #25.

So the trade would be

Cavs get:
Darrell Armstrong and pick #25

Magic get:
Andre Miller

Cleveland wants to get LeBron James, but they can still get something better than this to still be in the running (Lamar Odom). When LeBron gets on the team, you can't just have him and a bunch of bums, he needs to be surrounded by good players (Odom, Ricky Davis, etc.).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts