1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
RUSH for Three says Owen
9,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
42 Posts
He made a very good impression while he was here briefly having his initial press conference and few practices. However in the most recent issue of Sports Illustrated (the one with Ted Williams on the cover) they have a picture of Gooden on page 40. Someone had asked him about visiting Graceland. He was quoted "I didn't even know Elvis was from Memphis, I thought he was from Tennessee." Hopefully he was kidding.

·
RUSH for Three says Owen
9,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by UofMark
He made a very good impression while he was here briefly having his initial press conference and few practices. However in the most recent issue of Sports Illustrated (the one with Ted Williams on the cover) they have a picture of Gooden on page 40. Someone had asked him about visiting Graceland. He was quoted "I didn't even know Elvis was from Memphis, I thought he was from Tennessee." Hopefully he was kidding.
just want to warn you, he can make some stupid comments without even thinking.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Is Memphis a state?

Is Drew's problem that he speaks sometimes before he thinks or is he just totally focused on BB? I hope he puts on some muscle so he can play. Is Shane willing to tutor him? Poor Shane, first he has to deal with Stromile and now Drew. I wonder what they will talk about on road trips

1 - 4 of 4 Posts