Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Drew will be better than chandler.. hes not as athletic.. but he understand basketball a lot better and has a lot more moves

·
Registered
6,992 Posts
Chandler held Gooden to 4 points in their summer league game tonight... Chandler didn't do that much better with 6 points and 8 rebs... Gooden was in foul trouble a lot

·
Registered
983 Posts
Originally posted by Malakian

tyson Chandler will be a major star. He will be twice as good as Elton Brand
So what, is he gonna put up 40 and 20 a game?

There is no way in hell Chandler is going to be twice as good as Brand. None.

Can Chandler be better? Sure. And he may very well become the better player, but he's not going to be that much better.

And I am as big a Chandler fan as you can find. I've had the privilege of watching throughout his entire HS career in person, and will continue to do so throughout his NBA career.

·
Registered
920 Posts
I was using a figure of speech. Basically I was saying that Chandler will be a better player. I don't think that Brand will get any better. So what if he scores 18 and 10. For a while so did Loy Vaught. Chandler is someone you can truly build a championship around. While Brand is just a piece to a championship team.

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Originally posted by Malakian
drew Gooden will be a solid player. 20 and 10 maybe.

tyson Chandler will be a major star. He will be twice as good as Elton Brand
Playing alongside Eddy Curry and Jay Williams...Tyson Chandler doesn't have a chance at putting up better numbers than Elton Brand.:no:

·
A!
9,434 Posts
Originally posted by The X Factor

Playing alongside Eddy Curry and Jay Williams...Tyson Chandler doesn't have a chance at putting up better numbers than Elton Brand.:no:
Why? Points aren't the only "numbers" someone can have. I could easily see him put up better overall numbers than Brand. Even if he is only scoring 15-17 instead of 18-20.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Originally posted by The X Factor

Okay, Chandler plays PF. Jay Williams plays PG. Eddy plays C.

I don't see how they will take PT or shots away from Chandler:confused:

·
Registered
133 Posts
***PREDICTIONS***
tyson chandler will avg. 13-7-2 this year

year after that.....18-9-2

***BEAN HAS SPOKEN***

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Why don't you think Brand will get better?

Why do people assume that players who are already good when they enter the league won't get any better? Chandler is still a bad player. He could get better, but he could stay the same. You can't say right now that he'll be better than Brand when Brand already is one of the best power forwards in the league and gets 20 and 10 a night.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts