Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why don't we trade for him. Before you guys complain, I hated Gooden to. But then I noticed he is playing much better this year. He is actually playing defense and is averaging a block and a half a game. He also rebounds great and scores inside plus he's cheap. I wouldn't min thrading our whole bench for him and some picks. I'm sure Cleville would trade him since they are heavy there. They have Marshall, Henderson, and one Varejo gets back they'll have no time for him. So why not give him a chance, he's a double-double guy with some blocks. Also he runs and can start a fast break.

·
Registered
976 Posts
You don't want to give up too much for him because this is the last year of his contract so if we give up our "entire" bench, he could just split this summer and we'd be left with nothing to show for the trade

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
we can trade mjax for him straight up but we should have done this before the regular season started since the way mjax is playing now no way the cavs would want him...

·
Registered
10,142 Posts
jirohkanzaki said:
we can trade mjax for him straight up but we should have done this before the regular season started since the way mjax is playing now no way the cavs would want him...
21 and 9 the last game he was given significant minutes. He's been working extremely to learn the new system. Dont want to trade him yet, he needs more time.

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Do u like the nets Jizzy?

·
Premium Member
69,618 Posts
You just cant trade for anyone out of the blue. Cavs have no intentions of trading Gooden at this moment. He and Marshall make too nice of a PF pairing

1 - 9 of 9 Posts