Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.suntimes.com/output/bulls/cst-spt-hanley12.html

Starting point guard Chris Duhon said Friday he expects to return to the Bulls' lineup tonight against the Utah Jazz despite a bruised bone in his right knee. Duhon missed the Bulls' home win over Golden State on Wednesday.

''I feel better; it's not 100 percent, but there's a real good chance I'll play,'' said Duhon, who was limited Friday to some shooting after practice. ''I did more conditioning stuff [Friday]. But I feel as though I can go out and compete at a high level.''

That's good news for coach Scott Skiles' squad, which turned the ball over 26 times Wednesday. With Duhon directing the offense, those types of miscues should be minimized.

·
Registered
10,189 Posts
Good to hear. I don't like what I'm hearing about Duhon's knee. Terms like "fluid buildup" make me think of the knees of an aged veteran. I'm hopeful that Skiles can at least reduce his minutes a little and maybe give Pargo a bigger role for the time being.

·
Is not afraid of shadows!
5,094 Posts
Never thought I'd say this when we first drafted the kid, but we really are a different team without him. Hope he comes back soon and healthy.

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Thats good to hear because the jazz have been playing well and were going to need him .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts