Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We all know that Grant Hill is being too protective of not hurting himself. He let the game comes to him, he doesnt jump up for rebounds as anymore. He uses more picks this year and Hill himself has developed a good in between game.

But it's only about 15 games left for the Magic, I am confident in him to show his true game with 15 games left in the game. And I hope the new coach has talked with Hill to take the game as his own matter.

Hill is 32, everyone is saying Hill will have a couple or more productive seasons like now. NO, Hill needs to take his team now, he is still capable being 25/8/8 if he decides to and I think asking Hill to get his 25/8/8 for the reaming 15 games isnt much and Hill should knows it he is still in the same elite group as James, T-mac and a few if he wanted to.

Magic Head Coach, listen to me, make Grant Hill be the creator, finisher and distributor. Ask him to do everything for the remaining for the game, Magic could still make it to the playoffs.

Enough with Hedo here and there offense, enough with Dough Christie being so called faciliator, enough with giving the rocks to Nelson or some new scrubs. This should be Grant Hill's team even with Francis being here. Hill, I am not a big fan of you, but you are such underrated basketball player for this season. Show us what you can do for us for the remaining 15 games.

·
kiss my grits
18,629 Posts
I don't expect Hill to get much better this season. I think he could get better next season though. Grant himself has said a number of times he is looking forward to this summer to be able to actually work on basketball stuff, instead of re-habbing.

Grant really needs the work this summer on his ball-handling. That has been his biggest downfall this year. His numbers could be much better, but he often bobbles his dribble when going full speed. No doubt some leftover rust from basically 4 years off.

Grant's explosiveness has been slowly coming back all season. Tonight he just threw down a pretty nice left-handed dunk on Joel Pryzbilla.

·
Premium Member
6,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
JNice said:
I don't expect Hill to get much better this season. I think he could get better next season though. Grant himself has said a number of times he is looking forward to this summer to be able to actually work on basketball stuff, instead of re-habbing.

Grant really needs the work this summer on his ball-handling. That has been his biggest downfall this year. His numbers could be much better, but he often bobbles his dribble when going full speed. No doubt some leftover rust from basically 4 years off.

Grant's explosiveness has been slowly coming back all season. Tonight he just threw down a pretty nice left-handed dunk on Joel Pryzbilla.
Okay, I didnt follow Magic as much as you do so I will go with your analysis here. But it doesnt matter, Hill needs to be the MAN, you cant just ask Nelson or some scrubs gettinh theirs at the expense of the team success. If the team needs somesone to pad his stats, it is Grant Hill.

·
Premium Member
100,045 Posts
I think you're going to really see an increase in Hill's overall numbers once Francis is moved and Hill has the ball in his hands more and is making plays like he used to. Francis just dominates the ball way too much right now for Hill to be racking up the assists like he used to.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts