Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
If this is the case this would defintely help the Suns chances of making it to the finals. Although deep down if the Suns do play the Spurs I think they want to face Duncan. There is a much greater satisfaction to play the best when they are at the best and I can only assume that would be the mentality of the Suns locker room.

·
Premium Member
115,886 Posts
I'd rather we beat them with Duncan, to prove people wrong. But hey, not our fault Duncan got hurt. This would make everything wide open. Lets just hope whoever comes out the west beats the Heat or Pistons. Although it would be funny if Shaq won a title 1 yr after getting traded from Lakers. Kobe would feel stupid.

11,213 Posts
Hate you burst yall's bubles but it seems Duncan will be back not only in time for the playoffs but with time for a couple of regular season games. Come here to discuss it with us spurs fans or here to see the article for your self. You won't be able to read much of it without an account though.

·
Registered
30,287 Posts
Spurs are the only ones in the West that can stop the Suns. Suns or Spurs it twill be, but the Heat will be another challenge for the Suns to beat.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts