Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i heard rumors about duncan flying to dallas for finley and lafrentz,what say you spurs funs???
i thought i could work both ways,the spurs would never win another championship on only duncan and with the trade they could get very good with a couple of years.

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
No way!!!

There is no way that that trade goes down unless Dallas adds in Van Exel. Plus, Why does Dallas need another star? They should be able to do well with the lineup that they already have.

·
Premium Member
6,143 Posts
lol, who were you talking to Mav fan, this forum is dead. Hello?
:upset:

·
Registered
872 Posts
trade duncan and unless the spurs get a super star like tracy mcgrady, allen iverson or someone of that level they will be fighting for Lebron James next year.
trading duncan for two good players may be an option, but unlikely to hapen. NewYork may package Sprewell and camby and someone else, but again, this turn the spurs into a lotery team.
better stay with duncan, make some moves to build around him and hope he resigns next year

·
Banned
13,272 Posts
carlos710 said:
trade duncan and unless the spurs get a super star like tracy mcgrady, allen iverson or someone of that level they will be fighting for Lebron James next year.
trading duncan for two good players may be an option, but unlikely to hapen. NewYork may package Sprewell and camby and someone else, but again, this turn the spurs into a lotery team.
better stay with duncan, make some moves to build around him and hope he resigns next year

no dont trade duncan at all.

·
Not Just Dumb, Aggie Dumb
18,849 Posts
dont bump old threads for no reason

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.