Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
On GAC on espn 103.3 they are saying Spurs officals say Duncum could be out for the playoffs i dont believe it but you never know.

·
Registered
427 Posts
If that's true that changes the whole dynamics for the playoffs. But I will believe it when I see it.

11,213 Posts
Wow...this is kinda the opposite of what Pop says. He says Duncan will be back in time for the playoffs and maybe even some regular season games, but you never know with Pop. One thing for sure though, Duncan has started treadmill work. That's a very good sign for the spurs. Feel free to discuss it on the spurs' board with us.

·
Registered
10,840 Posts
Spurs notebook: Duncan to start work on treadmill this week

Web Posted: 03/28/2005 12:00 AM CST

Johnny Ludden
Express-News Staff Writer

One week into Tim Duncan's recovery from a severely sprained right ankle, the Spurs are still aiming to get their two-time MVP back for the final week of the regular season.

"He feels a little less pain every day and he walks a little bit straighter every day," coach Gregg Popovich said. "But he's still a ways out."

Duncan is walking with a slight limp. He is expected to begin doing some light treadmill work this week.
http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/.../MYSA032805.6E.BKNspurs.duncan.17e890aa5.html

·
Registered
391 Posts

This shows a lot, that ankle is ****ing huge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts