41 Tim Duncan PF SA 56
42 Tracy McGrady SF HOU 56
43 Desmond Mason SF MIL 55
44 Lorenzen Wright C MEM 55
45 Carlos Boozer PF UTA 54
46 Vince Carter SF NJ 54
47 Caron Butler SF LAL 53
48 Marcus Camby C DEN 52
vince up to #46 after last night's performance, he has 54 on the season...i wonder how many he's had per game in new jersey compared to toronto...

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
RJ was something like 18th before he got injured. At one level he was close to being a top 10 dunker, which is extremly impressive for a swing man.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
X-JAY said:
RJ was something like 18th before he got injured. At one level he was close to being a top 10 dunker, which is extremly impressive for a swing man.
That is why RJ should play in the post when he returns... with Kidd.

-Petey

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
jmk said:
I knew I'd see a very familiar name up near the top.
KMart?

-Petey

·
Registered
12,128 Posts
PSUmtj112 said:
I know I sound like a broken record, but the Nets (with Kidd, VC, and RJ) are a great canidate for the triangle offense.
That's unfortunately true. (I like Frank)

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
PSUmtj112 said:
I know I sound like a broken record, but the Nets (with Kidd, VC, and RJ) are a great canidate for the triangle offense.
An irresistible bait? :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
^ I know that's the problem, his sudden magical return to displaying effort and what u know he doesn't collapse and decide to shoot one leged fadeaway offbalance bricks when all he has to do is drive and use his godly talent.
Do i sound bitter? :biggrin:
Anyway, we can still brag that we saw the best vince had to offer, and while the nj vince is awesome to watch, the vince we had 5 years ago would rape this vince easy. Good luck to u guys, we need you to knock off philly and improve our a draft pick. Go NETS nets nets nets

·
Registered
839 Posts
rapsfan4life said:
^ I know that's the problem, his sudden magical return to displaying effort and what u know he doesn't collapse and decide to shoot one leged fadeaway offbalance bricks when all he has to do is drive and use his godly talent.
Do i sound bitter? :biggrin:
just a wee bit. ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts