Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Defenses had to key so much on Jay Williams and even Boozer for that matter and that left so much space for Dunleavy to operate. He will be a good player but not worthy of number 3 selection. Drew Gooden should belong to you. What a blunder. Sorry guys thats just the truth.

·
Registered
268 Posts
So I guess your'e saying that no one will pay any attention to J-Rich, Arenas or Jamison? Yeah OK.........Gooden is a 4, we needed a shooting 3 and Dunleavy is a better shooter than Gooden. There's no denying it. Humm.....the brilliant jerry west drafts a 4 in gooden when he already has Gasol? That's the blunder.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Originally posted by fury29
So I guess your'e saying that no one will pay any attention to J-Rich, Arenas or Jamison? Yeah OK.........Gooden is a 4, we needed a shooting 3 and Dunleavy is a better shooter than Gooden. There's no denying it. Humm.....the brilliant jerry west drafts a 4 in gooden when he already has Gasol? That's the blunder.
Do you think it's a stretch to think that Gasol could play the three and Battier the two? Just wondering. Didn't catch many Grizz games during the year but can envision Gasol excelling at the 3. Battier at 2 though, I am not so sure about

·
Registered
268 Posts
I guess the Pao wao could play the three. seems like a better 4 though dont you think.. Ahhh who cares. I am a W's fan anyway.

·
Registered
553 Posts
I guess the Pao wao could play the three. seems like a better 4 though dont you think.. Ahhh who cares. I am a W's fan anyway.
Yeah, he is a better four, but he needs a little more muscle. Lets just hope that when they play the Warriors that lineup just doesn't work for them at all and they lose big time...

... then for the rest of the season it can work like a charm for all I care:)

·
Registered
1,209 Posts

Gooden will probably play a 3, not a four, and even if he DOES prove to only be good enough for a 4, Pau Gasol can play the three.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts