Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10,837 Posts
"We don't have guys who are head and shoulders better than other guys," Skiles said. "I wouldn't be fair to everyone if I thought that. Everybody deserves a shot and deserves to play some."

That Dupree, a player in the NBA's development league as recently as 10 days ago, might crack the lineup and Eddy Curry will not doesn't speak well for a rebuilding project that is in its sixth season.
I wonder if KC has heard some of the stuff we've heard.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Originally posted by <b>GB</b>!

I wonder if KC has heard some of the stuff we've heard.
Johnson knows quite a bit. And most of it normally won't reach print, at least not directly. Both he and Smith require some "reading between the lines." Same with Modrowski though he'll occasionally be a little more direct with his reporting.

·
Registered
892 Posts
...and talk about reading between the lines. Consider these exerpts from the Trib article:

That Dupree, a player in the NBA's development league as recently as 10 days ago, might crack the lineup and Eddy Curry will not doesn't speak well for a rebuilding project that is in its sixth season.

...then there's:

General manager John Paxson has maintained that Curry and Chandler are virtual untouchables in the trade market. But it will be interesting to see if that holds firm if the rest of the season continues to fall short of expectations.

Interesting.

·
Registered
364 Posts
that's sad that after all these years a rookie from the NBDL is are answer at SF. but i guess it could be worse we could be starting a 35 yr old journeyman.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts