9,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This was our lineup in OT vs the Heat

Gray
Fields
Anderson
DeRozan
Calderon

I really don't understand what could've been going through his head when he put these guys in?

Fields agree, best chance to defend LBJ

Jose I can live with, he was shooting really well

DD I guess I can live with even though he hasn't been playing great

Anderson provides nothing except the definition of chucking

Aaron Gray???????

Amir and Ed, how are they not in there? I really hope I am missing something, somebody please explain.

I have never hated Casey more. He seriously needs to go!

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
Only guy you really can blame. Anderson clearly got cold, and its not like hes some superstar you leave in hoping he gets hot. Hes Alan Anderson. You put him on the bench and try someone else.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Amir had fouled out about 1 minute into OT. So Gray came in for him.
Davis was also in foul trouble so Casey sat him for the first half of OT and then brought him in at the end. By that point it was too late as Anderson had gone cold and the team kept feeding him the ball for the outside three. He sank the first three in OT and then went cold so not much time to pull him out. We were also out of TO's so stoppage wasn't working for us either. But despite all thats.... we coulda went small and kept Gray out of it altogether and the team shoulda stopped feeding Anderson after his second missed three ball attempt....

just my two cents ...

·
Registered
9,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You don't worry about foul trouble in a 5 minute OT period. Ed sat a ton in the 4th as well. It makes ZERO sense

1 - 8 of 8 Posts