Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dwight Howard expects to make his first preseason appearance with the Los Angeles Lakers on Sunday against the Kings, according to multiple sources.

"He is making progress," one Lakers source told Yahoo! Sports. "There is a good chance he can play Sunday."

Howard had surgery in April to repair a herniated disk.

The Lakers want Howard to play two of their three remaining preseason games, but are hesitant to have him play on consecutive days.

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wireta..._To_Make_Lakers_Debut_On_Sunday#ixzz29o9olSnz

·
do better
41,522 Posts
If he was in Orlando it'd be "Doctors wonder if he'll be available before the all-star break"....

:2ti:

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Hopefully he does make his debut and gets a couple of games in before the 30th.

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
Hopefully he does make his debut and gets a couple of games in before the 30th.
He will. If he feels like it that is.

He's learned through this whole process that he gets whatever he wants. If he feels like playing, great. If he doesn't, he'll dress up like Steve Urkle on steroids and go film a commercial somewhere.

I don't think the Lakers have really improved over Bynum attitude wise. That's saying a lot.

·
Administrator
67,770 Posts
There goes the neighborhood.

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
He could have played the first game. I think we all know that.
Yeah but hes trying to force the Lakers to trade him to... oh wait?

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
Remember when you used to argue that Bynums attitude wasn't an issue? .... oh wait?
No? In fact I hated his attitude.

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
You said it wasn't an issue for the team multiple times.
His overall attitude was horrible. You're probably referring to individual incidents that I didn't think were that relevant.

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
Only if she's 5'3"

·
Look at your favorite team, now back to mine, mine
8,475 Posts
He will. If he feels like it that is.

He's learned through this whole process that he gets whatever he wants. If he feels like playing, great. If he doesn't, he'll dress up like Steve Urkle on steroids and go film a commercial somewhere.

I don't think the Lakers have really improved over Bynum attitude wise. That's saying a lot.
At least Howard doesn't shoot random threes during an actual game or purposely fouls someone when his teams getting their ass kicked and then gets himself suspended.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts