Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dwight Jaynes has written a piece that I pretty much agree with. Of course it has a negative slant, but at least he targets part of the undefined fanbase, instead of the Blazers or their management. He also seems to be directly disagreeing with Canzano.

http://www.portlandtribune.com/archview.cgi?id=22617

And while you're at it, Portland fans, can we get to a little reality about Antawn Jamison? I know you're sick of Wallace. We all are. But take a moment to understand what you'd have been getting in return.
I asked an NBA scout last week, one I respect, to tell me what he thought of Jamison.
"Last year he played in Golden State with Danny Fortson, and it may have been the worst defensive combination at forward in the history of the NBA," the scout said. "Just terrible. Right now, I'd say that's probably one of the few deals out there for Portland that would make them worse on defense than they are right now."

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
I'll have to agree with his comments about Jamison. We're better off with Sheed. But I can't stand the way Jaynes likes to speak for all Blazer fans with his "we" stuff all the time. And that goofy picture of him makes my stomach turn.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Goldmember</b>!
I'll have to agree with his comments about Jamison. We're better off with Sheed. But I can't stand the way Jaynes likes to speak for all Blazer fans with his "we" stuff all the time. And that goofy picture of him makes my stomach turn.
:yes: My thoughts exactly...that picture makes me want to smack him for some reason.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Bwatcher</b>!
Dwight Jaynes has written a piece that I pretty much agree with. Of course it has a negative slant, but at least he targets part of the undefined fanbase, instead of the Blazers or their management. He also seems to be directly disagreeing with Canzano.

http://www.portlandtribune.com/archview.cgi?id=22617
Come to think of it, it was Jamison who made Bonzi Wells look like a super-star when Bonzi took him to the hoop at will.

·
Registered
16,001 Posts
Re: Re: Dwight J writes something intelligent?

Originally posted by <b>Yega1979</b>!

Come to think of it, it was Jamison who made Bonzi Wells look like a super-star when Bonzi took him to the hoop at will.
When was that? Please explain.

Ed O.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts