·
Jesus Shuttlesworth
17,071 Posts
Warranted

Sent from my iPhone using VS Free

·
Limehouse Blues
26,988 Posts
Given Wade's history I'd say he deserved at least two games. It's not as though this is an isolated incident

·
Werewolf Bar Mitzvah
18,794 Posts
They should give his one game salary to Sessions.

·
Wiltside
20,390 Posts
Definitely warranted, but this and the awful Collison check are the two worst things he's done. Those making it seem like he's constantly gooning people are out of their element. I've got no time for those who want to claim he intentionally broke Rondo's elbow.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Definitely warranted, but this and the awful Collison check are the two worst things he's done. Those making it seem like he's constantly gooning people are out of their element. I've got no time for those who want to claim he intentionally broke Rondo's elbow.
Do you have time for those who want to claim he intentionally broke Kobe's nose? :D

·
Wiltside
20,390 Posts
Ah yes! Forgot about that one. It was an unnecessarily hard foul for an ASG, but I really don't see how he was going for his face. He shouldn't have swooped down that hard, but it was an attempted play on the ball, or at worst an intentional foul going for the arms. He should've just let him have the dunk, but saying he intentionally broke his nose is going way beyond what actually happened.

The ball kick was retardedly blatant, and not even close to a natural motion. He should be ashamed for that garbage, and I'm really disappointed one of our two major marquee players has represented the team in that way (I guess he figured no one was watching in Charlotte :whoknows:). The Collison check was an example of him getting mad about something that happened elsewhere in the game and taking it out on an innocent party. This, he's done in the past, but not in any kind of dirty way like that play.

And EHM, can't really say for sure it wasn't his foot slipping, but I think the result has swayed people's minds on how dirty that actually was. Those kinds of plays happen every game, but because Rondo's arm bent the wrong way everyone wants to exaggerate what actually happened. Human nature.

·
Ugh, I use to like Wade so much. Then Lebron showed up and his personality seemed to change. He feels like he has to be some tough guy now.

·
Administrator
67,769 Posts
On the bright side of things, this team often plays better without Wade.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Ugh, I use to like Wade so much. Then Lebron showed up and his personality seemed to change. He feels like he has to be some tough guy now.
Same here. I'm close to the point where I'm actually liking LeBron more.

·
Wiltside
20,390 Posts
43 and 47, THANK YOU VERY MUCH. Actually, he started douching sometime around the latter season. He was always really cool, humble, and respectful before that. I met him two days after DET eliminated us in '05, and he was unbelievably gracious and friendly. Years later my friend told me a story about him bumping into her friend at a club and spilling a drink on her. She got all excited thinking he was going to "buy her a new dress," but just glanced her over and walked away.

The combination of leaving his wife for Gabby Union, the MVP runner up season after his injury season, and the Jordan deal blew his head way up. He started acting pricky, and seeming a little more entitled on the court. The Decision summer blew that up exponentially.

Man, I was really close to making a troll post saying the kick was incidental contact after this foul, considering my history of defending some of his other mal-perceived acts. The reaction would've been priceless.

·
Tangible
14,515 Posts
He's a diva and his head is probably too far up his own ass to ever change at this point.

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
Dwyane is the leagues biggest bitch. He's a piece of trash, and you trying to defend him is sad.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts