1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
68,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The EA guys' picks :)laugh: at the inability to spell Joakim):

Chicago Bulls

Yaw’s Choice: Derrick Rose, Luol Deng, Kirk Hinrich

The party begins with Derrick Rose. This guy is the definition of NBA JAM. He’s lightning fast, an amazing ball handler and his finishing ability is spectacular. Easily one of the most exciting players in the game today. Next up is Luol Deng. People have talked about him being the next big superstar and he has the intangibles to be that player. Incredibly athletic and fun to watch. Lastly is Kirk Hinrich. This guy can do everything on the court and can light it up from outside. Can’t go wrong with this lineup right here.

Jeremy’s Choice: Derrick Rose, Luol Deng, Joachim Noah

Finally you slipped up! How could you NOT put Joachim Noah in this year? He’s a double-double machine this year! A top 3 rebounder! He’s also blocking all types of shots. The perfect 3rd option on my Jam squad. Get that Kirk Hinrich stuff out of here! And btw, who said Deng is the next big superstar? His momma? I didn’t get that memo I guess.
http://nba-jam.easports.com/news.action?id=News%20EA%20SPORTS%20Week%205%20NBA%20JAM%20Player%20Picks

·
Premium Member
70,380 Posts
Deng-Rose-Noah. I can't wait to play this game. I hope they don't change anything about it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts