Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
You posted about me on the RealGM Wiz thread. Get your facts straight before you start dissin' me, you oviously have no clue why the BullsNews.com message board even exists.

Message boards in general are all turning into BS, mostly just a bunch of idiots posting anymore.

I think I'll stick with "real life" friends from now on, at least the ones I converse with know what they are talking about before they talk smack on another team's board.

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Try not to take things so personally with FJ. The pros and cons of posting on message boards like these is that you run into a lot of different personalities with a lot of different perspectives.

Yes, I think FJ gets a little too personal and a little condescending at times, but I know that I can be accused of that at times as well. One thing that I have been doing when things are slow here and at the Bulls board at RealGM (which is quite often) is poking around other boards or at old posts. I think a lot of us come to boards like these to learn things that would be very difficult to learn in any other medium, and looking at other boards or old posts can be very useful in doing just that. Use the search functions to read threads started by people you like. Tony Farr, for example, over at RealGM has a lot of interesting things to say about the CBA and the salary cap, and I have learned quite a bit reading through some of his stuff. I saw another thread where RetroDreams picked Trent Hassel as his "sleeper star" prior to last year's draft. Jammer picked Richard Jefferson. (I think that Bull4ever told Jammer that Jefferson wouldn't even be picked in the second round. I think that Bulls4ever may have picked Terrence Morris, but I might be wrong about this. Sorry for picking on you, Bulls4ever, especially if my memory is mistaken.)

But talking to "real" friends almost always beats posting on a message board. But for folks like me who have very few friends who are fans of the NBA, let alone the Bulls, these message boards are really all we got if we want to talk about the Bulls.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.