1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
EC has put together -STATISTICLY - three good games in a row,
and statistically 4 good games out of the last 5, scoring
over 20 in these four games.

Almost as importantly, or even more so, Eddy has shown some heart and aggression. The one play in the Seattle game, after JC's dunk, was particularly illustrative of this hopefully new found intensity.

Probably not so coincidently, TC has been back on the roster for the last three games.

However, these past several games have been against Calvin Booth, Vitaly Potapenko, Greg Ostergag, Vladimir Stepania, et cetera.

In the next game though EC will have a worthier opponent to match up against. One with height, range and skills in Yao Ming.

EC's next game then should be much more indicative as to whether or not EC has finally found his stride this season.

Not too much to look forward to this season, so hopefully we'll see at least some development from the young kids before running them out of town for a bag of chips and a soda.

·
Registered
8,925 Posts
I hope to God it continues. If he puts another strong finish to the season together, even stronger than before, and then we dont screw up in the offseason with his conditioning like last year, we could be looking at a very good player.

I really hope Chandler gets it together also.

·
Registered
8,925 Posts
Originally posted by <b>spongyfungy</b>!
Man. Curry looks really skinny. I mistook him for Erob a couple times.
I know! I just saw the highlights on ESPN. Hes looking skinny, plus the high socks and headband give him the old school look with the retro jersey.

·
Registered
6,073 Posts
The Kid is getting in shape,i hope he keeps it up.

Numbers last 5 games(on the road in west!)

20.8 pts
6.6 rds
2.2 ast
59% fg
34.4 min

UNTOUCHABLE!!!!!

He's 10th in the league in getting to the line per 48,9th in fg%.

·
Premium Member
8,802 Posts
It's not too late to trade Curry for Mike Dunleavy or Shane Battier and change! :laugh:

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
Originally posted by <b>bullet</b>!
The Kid is getting in shape,i hope he keeps it up.

Numbers last 5 games(on the road in west!)

20.8 pts
6.6 rds
2.2 ast
59% fg
34.4 min

UNTOUCHABLE!!!!!

He's 10th in the league in getting to the line per 48,9th in fg%.
I think it is safe to say that those numbers are closer to what everyone expected of him all season long. Not 13 pts a game. When a team falls 7 or 8 pts short every game, that does make the chances of winning much less than it should be.

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Yo the think about eddy game last night is he started out slow and looked tried imo. But he seemed to really show some heart and played better as the game went on. He was 3 for 8 in the first half but 6 for 10 in the second. He also just looked better and more comfortable. I also say D. Stevenson had a career game. The other teams SG seem to always have great games?

david

·
X-Mas Taker
8,947 Posts
Originally posted by <b>giusd</b>!
Yo the think about eddy game last night is he started out slow and looked tried imo. But he seemed to really show some heart and played better as the game went on. He was 3 for 8 in the first half but 6 for 10 in the second. He also just looked better and more comfortable. I also say D. Stevenson had a career game. The other teams SG seem to always have great games?

david
stevenson has scored at least 17 points in a game 11 times this season(5 times in january alone) ...i dont think he had a career game vs. us, just my opinion

·
Registered
974 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Mikedc</b>!
I love it... we beat an absolutely horrible team and we're back on the road to the finals :)
I dont know about you guys, but i'll be camping outside the UC waiting for Playoff tickets to go on sale!!! First in line baby!

Eddy Curry for Hall of Fame!!
Sign all of C-UNT to max contracts

Bulls are back!

;)

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Mikedc</b>!
I love it... we beat an absolutely horrible team and we're back on the road to the finals :)
You know what's sad, at least as far as the Eastern Conference is concerned, is that after last night the Bulls are only 8 games out of a playoff spot. Boston is falling like a boat anchor and Toronto isn't far behind. The Knicks have worked themselves into the playoffs and if Boston and Toronto slip I can see Miami and Cleveland getting in. It's a shame that we had such a sorry first half because I've got a feeling this team is going to finish strong again. Giving us masochistic Bulls fans yet more false hope that next year is finally the year that things will change.

Pass the Kool-Aid!

·
Registered
933 Posts
Originally posted by <b>ace20004u</b>!
It's not too late to trade Curry for Mike Dunleavy or Shane Battier and change! :laugh:
Ace, my dear friend, I’m sorry to inform you, but once again Bulls are out of the Playoff picture. Once again Eddy Curry and company is catching the wind “when the song is over”. As much as I want to celebrate last night victory, we have to remember how crippled Jazz is without Matt Harpering. One more time Curry and his friends will give us maybe a dozen good games to make “playoff” planes for the next season. And we will keep drinking their koolaid for the next season and another one and another one…

·
Premium Member
8,802 Posts
Originally posted by <b>robert60446</b>!

Ace, my dear friend, I’m sorry to inform you, but once again Bulls are out of the Playoff picture. Once again Eddy Curry and company is catching the wind “when the song is over”. As much as I want to celebrate last night victory, we have to remember how crippled Jazz is without Matt Harpering. One more time Curry and his friends will give us maybe a dozen good games to make “playoff” planes for the next season. And we will keep drinking their koolaid for the next season and another one and another one…
I disagree. The Bulls ARE out of the playoff picture but they all realize that they will have to work hard in the offseason, for real this time. ANd he "song: isn't over, The Bulls can still put together run and at least spoil itfor some other teams. Next season, hoefully, the kids will haveREALLY turned the corner and Pax can start bringing in actual vets to place around the young core.

·
Rollin Wit Da Homies
5,080 Posts
Curry is "playing himself into shape". Don't think that Skiles and Pax won't notice this, and bring it hard on him over the summer for mandatory workouts, etc.

Players "play themself into shape" because they are INJURED, not simply because the NBA season... began.

At least he's playing himself out of trade talks, I hope. Pax must know that we can't let this kind of potential leave us... instead, we must become BETTER at letting it grow.

I think AD has been a good influence.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts