Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
that guy is awesome... why is he the 6th man???? I got his wristband after a game when he came to orlando... he was real nice about giving it to me :)
i said eddie, and he raised his head up and was like wasup? and i asked and he walked over and handed it to me cause people where like mobbing me. *they do that for wristbands in orlando*
and he signed for me at the hotel....
the guys so nice...
plus he has alot of talent... but how is he ever going to get better coming off the bench? holla!

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
Originally posted by T1Mac
that guy is awesome... why is he the 6th man???? I got his wristband after a game when he came to orlando... he was real nice about giving it to me :)
i said eddie, and he raised his head up and was like wasup? and i asked and he walked over and handed it to me cause people where like mobbing me. *they do that for wristbands in orlando*
the guys so nice...
plus he has alot of talent... but how is he ever going to get better coming off the bench? holla!
He was injured most of last season. His toe big toe has a defect in it from birth and it acted up last season. Hopefully with rest, it will be alright next year.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I really hope E-Rob shows me something this year, cause I didn't see anything from him last year, even when he was feeling healthy. I don't like the fact that I hardly ever saw him dunk on anything other than a fast break. He keeps pulling up for that 10 foot jumper. And I know that there are some good shooters with unorthodox form, but you'll have a hard time convincing me that he'll ever be consistent, with the way he cocks it back behind his head on every shot. He didn't seem like a particularly good defender, and didn't rebound as well as you'd expect for a guy his size with his athleticism.

He's not all bad. I like the way he runs the floor, and he can create his own shot. But I don't know if I see the star potential that earned him that contract. I see him in the perpetual 6th man instant offense role, along with Fizer, for the forseeable future.

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
i think with Rose playing youll see a different Robinson. With Mercer, Artest and the rest it was dribble and shoot. No passing. Even with a jay williams here, i think that will help his game also.

·
Registered
394 Posts
I'm not 100% sure that ERob isn't just cap filler, just like Mercer and Miller were.

Krause had a lot of cap room, so he grabbed the best free agent he could get. If Krause gets the chance to trade the #2 pick for a Ray Allen (for example), ERob will be thrown in as cap filler just like Mercer was. It would have been nice to see ERob have a healthy, productive year last season so he'd have some trade value on his own, but it didn't happen.

However, that doesn't mean that he won't have a Miller-like turnaround and play much better in his 2nd season as a Bull, giving him some trade value by the trading deadline next season. That is, if he isn't packaged with JWill and Fizer for an All-Star caliber SG this summer.

And if all else fails, ERob will probably make a nice bench player for the Bulls, bringing energy and athleticism behind Hassell at SG and Rose at SF.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Originally posted by <b>T1Mac</b>!
the guys so nice...

hey this is from like 2 years ago..... see how much bulls fans like eddie b4 he came and showd us haw bad he cud b

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
wow this is one resurrected thread! when they were talking about jay williams i was like what are those guys smoking!? he's really hurt. then i checked the date. its from like june 2002 :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts