Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
"Meow."
5,595 Posts
I'm so tired off this third class beat writer B.S... Paul ledewski neither watches enough basketball to write something original, or has attained the forth grade english skill needed to write an article of interest. Were all frustrated with Eddy Curry, but this tedium has already been printed multiple times in both local and national media -- exact same quotes and format. I wish I could play this off for lazyness, but unfortunately I fear the true culpit is sub-par skills. The Orlando Sentinel is hiring... The Inidianapolis Star is hiring... Albuquerque Journal is combing the nation for talent. Why should we have to deal with this in Chicago? There's history and a legacy to represent. Shame on the Suntimes...

End rant.

·
Registered
8,925 Posts
Now Bulls general manager John Paxson is so peeved about his team's record he says there are no untouchables on the team. Maybe so, but don't expect Curry and Chandler to leave anytime soon. The value of both guys is as low as it has been in months, and Paxson is too smart to deal from weakness. Expect Paxson to allow the twin towers to become restricted free agents after next season, at which time they will have played themselves either into or out of jumbo contracts.
Lets hope so.

·
Registered
4,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Great so we get to watch Curry for at least one more season. Yippeeeee!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Doesn't mean that just bacause Ladwski said that Curry and Tyson will finish their rookie contracts with the Bulls..we take that for granted

The dude last year insisted on a trade of wallyZ,Joe Smith,Terell Brandon for Rose,JC&Fizer

1 - 8 of 8 Posts