Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While I was pleasantly surprised at his 21 pts in 22 min (which is a little more than half a summer league game), I'm concerned about his D and rebounding. Only 3 boards? What's going on? Also no blocks is kinda weird. Anyone go to that game?

·
Premium Member
6,118 Posts
Its summer league. It is almost meaningless outside of the fact that it is playing time with his teammates. Be more concerned that JWill didn't play, and even then don't be concerned at all.

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Bonding time

I agree BCH, the ONLY thing we wanna look at, IS, the kids getting a chance to play together. I mean, lets face it....there ain't gonna be much difference in this Bulls regular team than what is out there now. JWill is my only concern and how bad his hip really is. I just do not want another EROB syndrome...:yes:

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
Sus,

I care about Mason's injury. He can be a contributor on this team. He also reall tightens things up in terms of rotation and flexibility for (ugh....) trades down the road.

It does sound like neither injury is all that serious, so, hopefully we will get to see some of what these guys can do.

Go Bulls!

·
Registered
593 Posts
Originally posted by chifaninca
Sus,

I care about Mason's injury. He can be a contributor on this team. He also reall tightens things up in terms of rotation and flexibility for (ugh....) trades down the road.

It does sound like neither injury is all that serious, so, hopefully we will get to see some of what these guys can do.

Go Bulls!
I'm with you on that one. I really want to see this guy play. And I like what I've heard about him so far. He hussles, gets up on his man. That should rub off on JC, I'm hoping. I believe he's still slated to be held out of today's (Sat.) game.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
ChiTown --

where did you get the South Park'ed version of the Bulls' starting lineup??

i've seen a few of those around, and damnit, i can't figure it out!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts