Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
Originally posted by Balla123456789
he can't even do a two-handed power jam like SHAQ. all he does is 1 handed dinky dunks
Balla....there is more to being athletic than dunking. He is just a kid trying to learn a mans game. give him time

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
you obviously have no idea what you are talking about. I read that EC can do a back flip. He is very athletic for anyone, let alone someone who is 7 ft. (or close to it) tall. Dunking with one hand or two does not make a player athletic or non athletic.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
please ban ballaboy....

:sleep:

·
Registered
481 Posts
:confused:

Au contraire my friend, Eddie is unbelievably athletic for his size. He runs the floor great, is pretty nimble on his feet, and gets up high. I think he's going to be great. I was super impressed with some of the moves he made in the RMR.

BTW, Eddie dunking it with one hand only shows he's got big hands and can hold the ball with on hand only (usually, players with smaller hands loose control of the ball more often).

The only thing about Eddie, is that I think he is too nice and too soft. As he grows, I'd like him to complement his superior athleticism with a nasty streak...

·
Registered
510 Posts
Re: Re: please ban ballaboy....

Originally posted by truebluefan

We cant ban someone for not knowing what he is talking about. If we did, there wouldn't be many left. :D

trueblue, though I totally agree with JOHNNY_BRAVisimO , your response gave me the best laugh I've had in a long time.
More power to you.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Originally posted by Balla123456789
he can't even do a two-handed power jam like SHAQ. all he does is 1 handed dinky dunks
Hey aren't you are the guy who is touting the #5 ranked high school player next year as the greatest center in the history of basketball and the same guy who changes his tune on Curry every other day?

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
:p

·
Registered
74 Posts
Originally posted by laso
:confused:

Au contraire my friend, Eddie is unbelievably athletic for his size. He runs the floor great, is pretty nimble on his feet, and gets up high. I think he's going to be great. I was super impressed with some of the moves he made in the RMR.

BTW, Eddie dunking it with one hand only shows he's got big hands and can hold the ball with on hand only (usually, players with smaller hands loose control of the ball more often).

The only thing about Eddie, is that I think he is too nice and too soft. As he grows, I'd like him to complement his superior athleticism with a nasty streak...
If only you had spelled his name right... EDDY CURRY. Eddy is athletic just not aggresive enough yet. And yes despite our hopes and dreams for Eddy he is a soft finisher -- he had lots of blown dunks and layups last year. It would be great if Eddy could put some intimidation in there with those dunks. I know 2 points is 2 points, but it's alot easier without anyone challenging. No one runs for cover when he goes up.... not yet anyway. Hopefully soon though.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts