Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Curse of the Sonics
20,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1st quarter: 18 points, 6-6 from the field.

Yeah, I hate these threads too, but what can be done really. :biggrin:

·
Registered
16,561 Posts
We got in Chicago at 3 AM, so it makes sense that we're tired. Eddy Curry is seriously looking like a mid-90's Shaq.

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Yes, Curry has always been a talented scorer, usually getting 20 ppg in the last few meaningless months of the season, but he contributes NOTHING else.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Meanwhile the TOR-ATL game showing off some more all-around young talent in the East. Bosh goes 13-18 for 32 and 11 rebs. The Joshes combining to go 15-22 for 38 and 16 boards.

All reppin GA :banana:

·
kiss my grits
18,629 Posts
Nearly the half and he's got 22 pts and almost nothing else except for a couple of fouls. Too bad. A waste of a talent.

·
Registered
4,048 Posts
He only played 15 minutes. 22 points in 15 minutes is pretty nice.

They stopped going to him in the second quarter; that's why he didn't keep pace.

·
Curse of the Sonics
20,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
JNice said:
Nearly the half and he's got 22 pts and almost nothing else except for a couple of fouls. Too bad. A waste of a talent.
22 points on 7-7 from the field in the 1st half, what a waste. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
70,380 Posts
Burn said:
Meanwhile the TOR-ATL game showing off some more all-around young talent in the East. Bosh goes 13-18 for 32 and 11 rebs. The Joshes combining to go 15-22 for 38 and 16 boards.

All reppin GA :banana:
Yeah, Bosh is amazing. What a stud.

And Josh Smith showed off his jumper. If he shoots like he did today on a consistent basis, he will be a superstar.

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
TheATLien said:
Yeah, Bosh is amazing. What a stud.

And Josh Smith showed off his jumper. If he shoots like he did today on a consistent basis, he will be a superstar.
He could be like Jason Richardson with better defense.

·
kiss my grits
18,629 Posts
Sir Patchwork said:
22 points on 7-7 from the field in the 1st half, what a waste. :rolleyes:

I consider it a waste when he could easily be maybe the 3rd best center in the league but he obviously doesn't have the intangibles to get there.

·
Registered
6,651 Posts
This is a 7-footer who didn't even average ten rebounds in High School, cut him some slack. :biggrin:

:joke:

·
Queensbridge
1,936 Posts
Eddy Curry played great tonight. He finished with 27 points (season high) and 6 rebounds. He miss the 4th quarter, and stopped getting fed the ball as soon as Gordon started to get more touches then Jannero Pargo.

He looked a lot like Shaq tonight, and demanded double teams to have any chance at being stopped. Very positive effort by the big man tonight. :)

·
Registered
12,236 Posts
Yeah I can't understand how a guy with his size and athletic ability just refuses to get rebounds.

I mean he is a starting centre on a defensive minded playoff time, and he averages 5 rebounds a game.. 5....

·
Our Sentence Is Up
40,250 Posts
Eddy boxes out at least. Which clears rebounding lanes for the rest of the Bulls who do rebound. Eddy just doesn't have any feel whatsoever for rebounds. He's uncanninly bad at timing his jump, getting his hands up--just about every facet of rebounding that you could be bad at, he is bad at. But at least he boxes out.

Kid can score though. And he is a capable shotblocker at times.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts