Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
he is gonna be insurance like goldwire was or he is taking ewing back up spot, i hope not ewing playing good. on friday's game i dont he will play because he doesn't know the offense yet. i just cant wait for shaun to be back.

·
Registered
9,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i think Eisley was brought in to help with the full court press, seems like besides Sam no one is able to break it down and that forces coach to play sam or mobley way too much in a game.

·
Banned
180 Posts
so why did we let BRUNSON go to seattle?
He was a SOLID insurance plan. A CRAFTY VETERAN who was a STARTER in this offense for 2/3 of a season.
Dunleavy and Baylor choked badly on this move.

now that i think about it, same thing goes for how they handled MOORE's exodus to seattle.

·
Registered
18 Posts
damn i guess we have found our "inside source" - QRich1Fan

Eisley over Goldie... A step forward is better than backwards none the less!!! And yeah Mr. Insider... where are you getting this stuff??

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
Wish we would've went after Speedy Claxton when the hornets were having their fire sale during the summer, he's having a great season so far.

Now we're just gonna shuffle thru some scrubs.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Eisley worked out for the Clippers during training camp but he was out of shape. So they signed Goldwire then didn't play him. Now they bring Eisley, go figure. I guess he's in shape now.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts