Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
geez, my fave player E. Jones is questionable for the rest of the west trip after falling hard on his shoulder....Grrrrrrrr. Hope he is ok.....

·
Registered
14,070 Posts
a alston-rasual backcourt...i shudder att he thought

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
15,460 Posts
Originally posted by <b>wadecaroneddie</b>!
a alston-rasual backcourt...i shudder att he thought
Why? Alston has played serviceable and Rasual has played well since coming back from injury. It hadnt been alot of minutes for Rasual and you know that when hes gotten minutes hes produced

·
Registered
14,070 Posts
Originally posted by <b>BEEZ</b>!

Why? Alston has played serviceable and Rasual has played well since coming back from injury. It hadnt been alot of minutes for Rasual and you know that when hes gotten minutes hes produced
because they are both better off the bench. starting wise this wuld be the worst in the league

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
15,460 Posts

because they are both better off the bench. starting wise this wuld be the worst in the league
Ball players are ball players, you should even more production off these 2 guys with significant minutes

·
Registered
14,070 Posts
Originally posted by <b>BEEZ</b>!

Ball players are ball players, you should even more production off these 2 guys with significant minutes
i dont agree..some players are just better suited to come off the bench. Alton coming off the bench as a 3 pt shooter and butler coming off for instant offense is where they are both most effective. They could start, but wont be as effective...thats all im sayin

·
Fomer Admins are Kewl!
15,460 Posts

i dont agree..some players are just better suited to come off the bench. Alton coming off the bench as a 3 pt shooter and butler coming off for instant offense is where they are both most effective. They could start, but wont be as effective...thats all im sayin
While I agree with your premise, I did a little research. In Rasual's 28 games that he started last year he avg 14.6 pts, 4.3 rbds, 2.4 assts, 1.2 stls. You dont like those stats. The point I was making is that, it wont be the worst thing in the NBA like you pointed out

·
Registered
14,070 Posts
Originally posted by <b>depeche mode lives</b>!
is it serious? i hope he isnt out for long
hes fine....he got injured like a week ago, but it wasnt serious and he didnt miss any games

1 - 11 of 11 Posts