Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Eddie Jones' career better served if he gets traded to a team who utilizes him better... (post #1)

I've been wanting Eddie Jones to stay in Miami for the last longest, but after my own observations and reading a PalmBeach Post article, I am convinced that EJ would be better served to go to a team that will utilize his slashing ability and his ability to roam the passing lanes. I kept thinking that he would evolve into a yet better player in Miami, but seeing him have to settle for jumpers when the defense clogs the lane is frustrating (to him more than me). EJ is a lot better than that. I wouldn't mind him going to the new Bobcats team if he would benefit better from it. I say trade him so Miami won't kill the rest of his career!

Link:
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/heat/c...4c90871072.html

·
just foul
6,913 Posts
It's a tough situation because EJ's contract is a strain on Miami and nobody wants to take it. I'm afraid he might be there until his expiring or next to last contract year.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.