Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Banned
10,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The moment i think most football fans been waiting for, Real Madrid v Barcelona, Ronaldinho v Zidane, Ronaldo v Eto'o, Messi v Robinho.

What are you looking for this game, and who do you think will win?

·
God
2,742 Posts
I will say Barcelona. I think their more ready then Madrid is, however, losing Van Bommel will hurt them esspicially since it's not at Nou Camp.

Robinho is great but he has not been spectacular and has yet to play such a big game, and Raul is not the same Raul. The two best defenders from both clubs come from Barcelona Rafael Marquez and Carles Puyol so they need massive games, and i don't think Robinho or Raul cause much threat (or more then their used to atleast) and Madrid's defense is sketchy.

IMO they've only faced 2 serious awsome offensives so far this season and gave up 3 goals each in both games. To Lyon in the CL and Deportivo in League. I don't consider Atletico Madrid where Real won 3-0 because Torres isn't the same right now and Petrov has stuggled all season, and their mid-field is a mess.

They couldn't handle the only two huge offensive teams they faced so far, so what makes one think they will stop or even contain Ronaldinho, Deco and Eto'o?

It's too early to predict a score from me, alot can happen and i wanna see how Barca do without Van Bommel but i still they will win on the road against Madrid.

·
Banned
10,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
futuristxen said:
Oh ****, that's this weekend! Awesome. Go Barca! Real Madrid will probably win though.
No, that's next week but it's fun talking about it this early. :biggrin:

·
Registered
779 Posts
Real will win.

Luxemburgo ia great choach in this type of game.

He knows how to motivate his players and he knows how to stop Ronaldinho.

Robinho will play very well. Hw will score 3 goals in this game.

Real 3 x 2 Barcelona

Reactions: Air Fly

·
Registered
779 Posts
And by the way, I bet all my points in Real win.

·
Banned
10,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Brasil said:
And by the way, I bet all my points in Real win.
I will too, I think this is the game where Robinho will shine and prove all of his doubters wrong.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Air Fly i agree with you.

Santos biggest rival Corinthians, never won a game against Robinho.

He always shine in biggest games.

I remember when he started his career in 2002 and was brilliant in the final game.

In that day i was sure he was going to be a great player.

Puyol can't stop Robinho "Arantes do Nascimento".

·
Banned
10,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm looking forward to the match up between Robinho and Messi, so we can put all the talk about who's better to rest...but they both need to start the game for that to happen.

·
Banned
10,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Barcelona ace Eto'o: I want Ronaldo to play

Barcelona ace Samuel Eto'o says he hopes Ronaldo is fit to play for Real Madrid on Saturday.

Ronaldo is battling an ankle injury and Eto'o insists: "I do not believe that a single player makes a team, but it is certain that everything that the big man touches turns to gold.

"He is number one. He is one of the few players who can receive two balls in a game and scores with both of them.

"In any case, I believe that in these games we must see the best ones on the field and if he recovers it is good for football, the spectacle and the game.

"However, his presence is not going to change our approach."

The Cameroon star added: "It is another game, another three points for you to fight for, just like the others.

"But what is the difference is that winning gives you more confidence and morale. It is a game of prestige and ego."

·
Registered
557 Posts
Barcelona will win
Ronaldinho is too good+Larson+Deco+Xavi+Guly+Eto'o+good defence=win

·
Banned
10,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
alexander said:
Barcelona will win
Ronaldinho is too good+Larson+Deco+Xavi+Guly+Eto'o+good defence=win
Real Madrid might no play their best against other teams but when it comes to Barcelona it's a whole different story.

Real Madrid will win this, i have faith in them, finale score 3-1.

·
The Future is Here
3,563 Posts
Where is this game being played Nou Camp or Bernabeu? that usually decides who wins.

I cheer for Valencia in La Liga, but never liked Real so I'm cheering for Barca. This game should be on GolTV I assume.

·
Premium Member
17,636 Posts
Original ScarFace said:
Where is this game being played Nou Camp or Bernabeu? that usually decides who wins.

I cheer for Valencia in La Liga, but never liked Real so I'm cheering for Barca. This game should be on GolTV I assume.
Bernabeu, but I like Barcelona's chances.

·
Banned
10,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
DavidBlunkett said:
i just think that barca are at the top of their game at the moment
Top of their game doesn't mean anything when they play in Bernabeu...

Last season, they were on top of their game when they played Real Madrid there but still go beaten 4-2.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts