Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.eonline.com/News/Items/0,1,14840,00.html

anybody else really excited about em's new album? its coming out november 16th. i predict that after this album, em will recognized as the g.o.a.t. :D i have high expectations.

http://www.eonline.com/News/Items/0,1,14506,00.html?newsrellink

also, eminem recently teamed up with sirius satellite radio to make his own station.

"Once upon a time not too long ago, the feds wanted all my music off the air," Eminem said in a statement. "Now we'll be on Sirius 24 hours a day, playing the best hip-hop...not just from Shady Records, but from everywhere.
man, this station would be so sweet. im definitely gonna get that sirius thing.

·
That'll do Pigley...
51,262 Posts
Eminem the G.O.A.T.? To whom? Certainly not I.

Posts like these are reasons why I will always feel he is a gimmick.

·
Registered
7,809 Posts
I wish Eminem the best. If this album is truly solid, he will move up the list. Not be a GOAT but if it's tight, then Eminem will get more respect.

I admire Eminem as a business man (clothes, radio, studios, etc.). He approaches the business side of the game very well.

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
Eminem has been moving more and more toward being just another rapper out there with what he's been doing over the past 2 years. Coming on dropping a verse on someone elses song that you can tell he put absolutely no thought into whatsoever. He needs to get away from that. That's what made him so much different from everyone else (not his being white). If his next album is good I'll regain a lot of respect for him that I've lost. But if it's just one of those "paycheck" albums then it probably means he's lost his motivation. I hope it's good though because when he raps with a purpose he's one of the best to me.

·
Jesus Shuttlesworth
17,071 Posts
If you make me, I suppose I could wait a few more centuries for his next load of crap to hit the stands.

I never look forward to Britney Spears, Madonna, Eminem, Backstreet Boys, Blink 182 type albums....there all the same

·
Registered
7,809 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Marcus13</b>!
If you make me, I suppose I could wait a few more centuries for his next load of crap to hit the stands.

I never look forward to Britney Spears, Madonna, Eminem, Backstreet Boys, Blink 182 type albums....there all the same
Eminem really does not belong in that list.

----

When you speak of Em dropping verses on other people's tracks, I often got the impression he outperforms the others (like on the Xzibit song on X's album).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts