Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Our Sentence Is Up
40,250 Posts
Haven't watched him. Is he having a better year than Brad Miller or Shaq? That's the two guys I have going in the Center and Wildcard spot on the roster.

·
Top Of The Pops
27,472 Posts
I think with the strength of the West being big men, Dampier will be edged out.

You have locks with Tim Duncan, Kevin Garnett, Yao Ming, Shaquille O'Neal. That leaves four more slots at most (there will be at least two guard reserves).

Peja Stojakovic is a lock. So that leaves three slots left to big men. You have Dirk Nowitzki, Zach Randolph, Elton Brand, Andrei Kirilenko, and Brad Miller.

Plus Erick Dampier.

I just don't see him squeezing in there.

·
Registered
452 Posts
no, because he has at least 3 centers ahead of him in the west..shaq, yao, and miller..and even 1 of them might be left out (and if they are, flip is an idiot). in the east, he'd definitely be an all-star.

·
Registered
15,963 Posts
In the east? Most definitely in my opinion. In the west? Not likely. If his team were better he'd get more consideration, but as is, he probably is fourth in line as far as centers go when there's probably going to only be two (or at most three) on the team.

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Originally posted by <b>KTLuvsMikeBibby</b>!
no, because he has at least 3 centers ahead of him in the west..shaq, yao, and miller..and even 1 of them might be left out (and if they are, flip is an idiot). in the east, he'd definitely be an all-star.
Flip doesn't select the reserves on his own. The reserves are voted on by all coaches.

·
Registered
8,503 Posts
No way
In the east-probably.

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
He's averaging a low double double and would dominate the East but there are too many good big men in the West. He needs to work on consistency. Some nights he looks like Shaq and other nights he looks like Oliver Miller.

·
Registered
600 Posts
No, i really doubt Dampier is gonna make the allstar game.

·
STL4LIFE
5,841 Posts
If we aqquire a C then likely Alvin will have to move to the bench, to aqquire a good C we will have to part with Murray, Mo Pete and a filler for a good C, if we part with mo Pete we will need a good shooting gaurd in return.

Instead lets aqquire Foyle give Murray draft pick
then line up
pg rose
sg carter
sm marshell
pf bosh
c foyle

bench
williams
peterson
baxter
palacio