Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THE SLEEPERS

9. Indiana
Ever since the Artest Melee, it's been one setback after another for the Pacers. Even when someone like Fred Jones starts playing well, you can always count on him to get hurt almost immediately ... like poor Danny Granger, who's probably one more double-double away from getting accidentally electrocuted in the team shower. No team in the league has worse luck.

And then there's this: As you well know, I love studying the body language and chemistry of teams during games, and they have the weirdest collective vibe going in the league -- it's not that they don't get along, or that they aren't pulling for one another, but that they've been battling against the odds and dealing with drama for so long, they just seem worn down to me. Even when they're winning, it never seems like they're enjoying themselves, and poor Rick Carlisle always has a look on his face like he just went through a nine-hour colonoscopy. Just a weird team. I feel like too much has happened to them.

(And with all of that said, I wouldn't want any part of them in the second round if I were Detroit or Miami.)
Pretty funny stuff, really. However, I do think that we will be dangerous when we finally gel.

·
Registered
993 Posts
absolutebest said:
Pretty funny stuff, really. However, I do think that we will be dangerous when we finally gel.
I need that link... NOW! :biggrin: Gotta post it on another site... good find :biggrin:

And truer words have never been said outside the Indianapolis media...

I LOVED THAT :biggrin:

He makes some great points about our chemistry...

And the Rick joke... LMAO!

·
6,755 Posts
and with all said, I wouldn't want any part of them if I was Detroit or Miami

That's all you really need to read...

Yeah we've been losing stupid games lately, but I guarantee that we'll win tonight, and there's no doubt that we'll be in the playoffs, and they best believe, who ever it is that we'll play, that we're gonna fight all the way through the end...

It's still too early to throw in the towel on our P's...this ain't the team that will go to P.O.'s, we still waiting on some major contributers, and Tinsley, (who is by far a different player when healthy), still hasen't gotten comfortable, and I could just imagine J.O. and The Hulk down low blocking everything, and everyone...can't wait...

Go PaCeRs!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.