Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
6,580 Posts
Wow, they managed to keep him somehow.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Oh yes!!!! The bucks made a big move by signing Redd! GREAT! Hes a bargain at 3 mil per season. He's going to be a very good player in a year or two. GREAT!

Bucks Lineup:

C-Gadzuric/Pryzbilla/EJ
PF-Mason/Haislip/Caffey
SF-Thomas/Kukoc
SG-Allen/Redd
PG-Cassell/Ollie/Murry

Not bad. This team should contend for the East, that is, if they stay healthy and pass the ball.

GO BUCKS!!! :gbanana: :vbanana:

Cheers to Herb Kohl. Great move. :cheers: :clap:

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's really 8 million, I think they matched Dallas, and then double that due to taxes.

-Petey

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
I would have personally slaughtered the Bucks' front office if they allowed Redd to walk.

·
Registered
15,963 Posts
Even at the time, I though it was amazing they got the guy so cheap. While I didn't expect him to become an all-NBA'er, I thought it was obvious he would be worth more than what he got. Definitely a good deal the Bucks got here.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by <b>MJG</b>!
Even at the time, I though it was amazing they got the guy so cheap. While I didn't expect him to become an all-NBA'er, I thought it was obvious he would be worth more than what he got. Definitely a good deal the Bucks got here.
Yup and I think he is really happy with the move. I'm sure he really wanted to stay anyway, but he would had gotten no time with the Mavs.

-Petey

1 - 9 of 9 Posts