Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://espn.go.com/nba/news/1999/0804/39601.html

Well this is a downer for a talented player in my view, but in the long run won't mean much as he is not an important part of the Pacers rotation.

He is going to miss all the pre-season according to espn.com ; when he returns what do you guys think will become of him? On the bench, or what?

-Petey
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,576 Posts
As deep and talented as the Pacers are, I don't think they'll struggle without Croshere.
 

·
Oladipo for the people
Joined
·
48,150 Posts
The bad thing is that no he is more untradable than ever. If we couldnt trade him when he was healthy how can we trade him with a broken foot? This guys contract will hurt us alot I think.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,576 Posts
Originally posted by <b>R-Star</b>!
The bad thing is that no he is more untradable than ever. If we couldnt trade him when he was healthy how can we trade him with a broken foot? This guys contract will hurt us alot I think.

Good Point!!! :yes:
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
58,359 Posts
Originally posted by <b>R-Star</b>!
The bad thing is that no he is more untradable than ever. If we couldnt trade him when he was healthy how can we trade him with a broken foot? This guys contract will hurt us alot I think.
I agree
 

·
Oladipo for the people
Joined
·
48,150 Posts
Worthless. He has nothing to offer anyone now. Im sad to say we are stuck with him for awhile at the least now.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,576 Posts
Originally posted by <b>R-Star</b>!
Worthless. He has nothing to offer anyone now. Im sad to say we are stuck with him for awhile at the least now.
He can be that bad.......or is he?
He was a good player, He has a nice shooting touch and he can take it strong to the hole.

Well.....This is what I observed when the Lakers and Pacers played in the 2000 Finals. :D I haven't heard much about him since then.

Did injuries slow him down?? or what is less playing time??
 

·
Oladipo for the people
Joined
·
48,150 Posts
Hes still probably the Croshere of old. People try to blame it on him but think of it this way, his production went down when THOMAS came in as head coach. I dont think hes too fond of white guys from the south who listen to country music. Crosheres stats prove it. When he has had good minutes he has produced. Thomas has ruined Crosheres image and possibly career IMO.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,576 Posts
Originally posted by <b>R-Star</b>!
Hes still probably the Croshere of old. People try to blame it on him but think of it this way, his production went down when THOMAS came in as head coach. I dont think hes too fond of white guys from the south who listen to country music. Crosheres stats prove it. When he has had good minutes he has produced. Thomas has ruined Crosheres image and possibly career IMO.

I honestly knew he wasn't that bad at all....seriously!!
After his performance against the Lakers back then, I was really impressed on how he took on all the Lakers 3's & 4's successfully. They couldn't stop him!!. After hearing your story and side of things...
that's wrong and just unfair to an NBA player that can be highly productive.....That sucks :upset: :mad:
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top