Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
50/50 chance the deal will happen by the end of the weekend

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by <b>Air McNair 09</b>!
Merc_Cuban:laugh:
lol i just explained this board name in the mavs forum. I used to be called "merc" on another board and since I"m such a HUGE MAVS FAN a lakers fan jokingly called me merc cuban and the name stuck

·
Registered
8,925 Posts
That could make things very interesting. Wallace usually steps up come playoff time (especially against the Lakers)...Wallace wouldnt have to be the go to guy if he didnt want either, because the Mavs have so many options.

I just noticed they are playing each other tonight. Why is it that the teams are always playing each other right around the trade?

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
word is cuban was talking to allen before the game and will do the same at halftime. sheed aint played in 3 games so he COULD be playing tonight to prove he is healthy before they seal the deal

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
I wouldn't be surprise if a third team gets involve with this.

Nets will probably join the trade in the last minute. I'm not too sure with Kenyon Martin's contract status. But he may get traded to Dallas + draft picks + money, Dallas then trades Antawn + Eduardo to portland, portland then trades Rasheed to Nets.

Again, I'm not familiar with the contracts so it will probably not work, but I wouldn't be surprise if another team actually ends up with Rasheed

·
Registered
8,925 Posts
Originally posted by <b>1 Penny</b>!
I wouldn't be surprise if a third team gets involve with this.

Nets will probably join the trade in the last minute. I'm not too sure with Kenyon Martin's contract status. But he may get traded to Dallas + draft picks + money, Dallas then trades Antawn + Eduardo to portland, portland then trades Rasheed to Nets.

Again, I'm not familiar with the contracts so it will probably not work, but I wouldn't be surprise if another team actually ends up with Rasheed
I disagree. I think Dallas knows Sheed is the only guy who can be had for fairly cheap, who can actually play hit for hit with Duncan and KG. Plus Sheed lights up the Lakers almost everytime they play. Having a guy like that, PLUS all those offensive weapons Dallas has makes them dangerous.

·
do better
41,522 Posts
Originally posted by <b>John The Cool Kid</b>!

I just noticed they are playing each other tonight. Why is it that the teams are always playing each other right around the trade?
That's the reason that I expect this to happen soon or never...

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by <b>The Franchise</b>!
Merged
thanks for merging em man

1 - 12 of 12 Posts